Scenario One

Situation: When you two got into a fight and you went out crying, running in the middle of a rain and he runs out to look for you...

GD

After you ran out of the house, crying. You ran and ran and got lost eventually and you see a bus stop waiting shed and decided to stay there for a while until the rain stops. Back at the house, after a few minutes you got out of the house, GD starts to worry about you..

GD: Aigoo! What have I done?!

He then runs out of the house to look for you without bringing an umbrella. After hours of search, he finally finds you sitting under a waiting shed beside a bus stop. GD runs to you and yells..

GD: YAH! You want me to die right away?! I didn't mean what I said earilier. Just don't run out of the house like that EVER AGAIN!

You were startled to see him in front of you all soaked and thought "Did he look for me all this time?"

And smiles to yourself. GD grabs your hand...

GD: Let's get home before we catch a cold, kay?

You stopped and pulled back.

You: JiYong, how can we get home in this and you didn't even bother to bring an umbrella.

YOu frowned.

GD: Aiish! It's all your fault anyway. If you didn't storm out of the house like that, I wouldn't have been worried about you like this... I could've apologized right away... -

You: But... Oppa, are you really gonna die when you're worrying about me?

GD: Of course! When it's you, I'd probably die right away.

He smirked and kisses you on the forehead with his wet lips. (author: kekekeke~)

You: Awww... *you blush* It's alright oppa. I forgive you.

You smiled at him sweetly which causes him to blush and look away. GD then again kisses your forehead...

GD: Let's just go home forget that it ever happen, okay?

You: ARE YOU KIDDING?! How can you let us forget about this? This is the most sweetest thing that has ever happened to us...

He ignored you and noticed that you are tired and carried you on his back and after a while of walking home, you slept.

TOP

After running out of the house. You ran to the park and sat on the bench, soaking wet and crying. You recalled the hurtful words that he said to you and cried more.

Back in the house, TOP thought alot about what he said to you and regretted that he said it. He then started to worry about you and after a few minutes, he stands and started to walk back and forth and wild imaginations came into his mind that you were mugged, raped, kidnap or WORSE MURDERED!

Top: *GASPS* NOOOOOOOOOO! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!

He then takes on his jacket and stormed out of the house like crazy and starts looking for you. After hours, he sees you sitting on a bench alone and all soaked.

TOP: *he walks over to you and throws his jacket over your head* YAH! WHY DID YOU RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! LOOK AT YOU! YOU ARE SOAKING WET! AND LOOK AT YOUR SHIRT! YOUR BRA IS ALREADY VISIBLE AND DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILTY YOU CAN BE RAPED HERE? DO YOU WANT THAT? AND WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT EVEN BRINGING AN UMBRELLA? I ALMOST DIED JUST WORRYING ABOUT YOU. THESE THINGS ABOUT YOU BEING RAPED, MUDERED, MUGGED CAME TO MY MIND AND I WAS LIKE CRAZY! *while those words escaped his mouth, tears fall out of his eyes*

You: *you finally stood up and hugged him* Sorry, oppa... For making you worry like that... But oppa, *you smile* that was an unusual line for you to say. Did you really mean it?

TOP: *pushes you away and looks you in the eye* OF COURSE I DID! Do you want me to prove it to you? *he leans closely as his hand touched your cheek then his lips touched yours. His other hand was around your waist and pulls you closely to him and the kiss then begin deep then for after a few minutes, he releases* Now do you believe me? *smirks* OF COURSE YOU DO! I'm the only guy in your heart, am I right? Hmmm? *raises eyebrow*

You: *you giggled* Yes, you're right... I can't replace you with another guy 'coz you're my ONLY tabi. *you smiled cheekily*

You two finally went home and you heard him sneeze.

You: YAH! Are you okay? THIS CAN'T BE! Instead of me getting sick, you get sick. AIISSH! I'm going crazy! *ruffles hair* But went it's you, I don't really mind. *you smile*

Then you two then, went up stairs and went to the bedroom and changed TOP's clothes with your eyes closed. You were about to leave but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to the bed and he hugged you tightly...

TOP: *scuffles his face on your neck and his legs were around you* Jagiya! Don't go anywhere... Stay here... Don't leave me AGAIN...

You two then, ended up getting sick because you didn't get to change clothes because TOP hugged you tightly and didn't want to let go of you.