Scenario Two

Situation/Event: First Meeting...

GD

You were walking on the sidewalk holding a hand full of grocery bags. After a while a guy runs and bumped into you and of course, the grocery bags you were carrying fell but the guy just ran and didn't even come back to help...

You: YAH! Aren't even going to bother helping me picking up these?! *you scratch your head with a annoyed face* Aiish! How rude people are these days? *you start to pick up the fallen groceries*

The guy: *he stops and runs back to you* Ah! Sorry. *he bends down and helps you pick up your groceries*

You: Oh, good! You aren't not one of them. *you laugh to yourself*

The guy: *confused* one of them? Anyway... I'm sorry for bumping into you. I was just running away from something.

You both reached out to the same item and your hands touched, leaving a frizzy feeling come to you.

The guy: *pulls back his hand and looks away* Oh! Your grocery bags are ripped. I guess I'll have to help you get it to your house. *he smiled cheekly and rubbed the back of his head*

You then noticed a familiar smile that you've seen somewhere then suddenly as you recall, you stopped at your position.

You: *GASPS* G-G-D-DRAGON?!

GD: *he covers your mouth with his hands* SHHH! Don't say it out loud like that. But yes, I am GD. *he grinned*

You: Fine! Fine! No wonder why you were running earlier. My house is just near by, just help me with these and you're free to go, kay? *you smiled*

GD: *he smiles back and nodded* You know, you're the first ordinary person to tell me that. Thanks. *puts on a big smile*

You two then arrived at your front door and you ask him to leave the groceries on the floor.

GD: *he was about to walk away but then stops in place and faces you* Hey! Wait! Before I go... Uh... I mean... You know my name... but I don't know yours... So, what is it? *he smiled again*

You: (your name).

GD: *he extends his hand to shake with yours* (your name)... Pretty! Nice to meet you. *he lets go of your hand and you notice that he left a small piece of paper on your palm withnumbers written on it* I hope we'll meet again soon. *he waves good bye and runs*

TOP

You were in the music store, planning to buy albums of your favorite artists and GD&TOP happened to be one of them. (author: Well duh?! Of course!)

You noticed a guy who keeps on staring at you but you ignore it. Then suddenly, he approaches you and you thought "I think he noticed I knew he was staring at me."

The guy: Uhmm. I'm sorry to keep on staring at you like that. I just noticed that album you are holding. The GD&TOP. So... Uhmm.. Do you... Like them?

You: *you kept on looking for another CD to buy and not even looking at the guy* Yeah! I mean,... Like... They're my most favorite Korean artists but I love TOP the most. *smiles*

The guy: Oh? Really?! Uhmm... What do you like about him?

You: *you spoke without even thinking* He is handsome, charming, and has a very sexy smile. And his eyes are like.... When you look into them, you feel like melting. He also has a very deep sexy heart-melting voice that you'll never get sick and tired of even though you repeat it over and over again. *your eyes sparkle as you said those and it felt like you've said it from the heart ;)*

The guy: WOW! Thanks!

You: Huh?! Hey! Don't be such a - *you look at him and you drop the CDs you were holding and your jaw dropped open*

TOP: *startled and thought "OH MY GOSH! My cover's been blown! Aissh!"* Shhhh! Please don't tell anyone or even scream. If you do, it'll be a disaster.

You: *nods*

TOP: *picks up the CDs you dropped* Here.

You: *you took them and headed for the counter and while he waited outside*

Now that you finished buying your CDs and you headed out and saw him waiting for you.

TOP: *he turns around and walks to you* Uhmm.. Hey. I was wondering... Could I take you for a cup of coffee?

You: Ahhh... Sure. *smiles*

You two walked to a near by cafe. At first, you two had an awkward moment but after a while, TOP started the conversation.

TOP: *sips from his cup* So... Uhmm... What's your name?

You: Oh, I'm (your name).

TOP: I see. Well, that's a cute name you have there. *giggles*

You: Really? Thanks. *blushes*

TOP: So.... Uhhm. How long have you been a fan of mine?

You: Well, ever since you started. *smiles cheekily*

TOP: WOAH! Really?!

You: *nods then giggles*

Then the awkward moment came back.

TOP: Uhhm... If I may... I mean... If I could... Can I have your number? *he blushes and shyly looks away*

You: Uhh. Yea! Sure! *you give him your number*

TOP: Thanks. Oh and here! *reaches out for his pocket in his jacket*

He hands you a free ticket with a backstage pass to the Big Bang's upcoming concert. And it was the concert that you were saving up for. You didn't even hesitate to take them because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.