Date

Pez's POV

I can't believe that we kissed(ahhhhh) . I am internally screaming with joy. The main thing about kiss was that she initiated it giving me signal that my feelings are not so one sided at all. Now we are just sitting together and embracing the moment, reliving it, she is kissing my forehead every now and then. No words were exchanged between us but there was no need of it as the silence has spoken too much. I don't want the night to end but we need to sneak back into the hotel rooms before someone see us together. I was getting up to leave after saying goodbye but Mandy has another plan.

"Hold up," she said and reach for my hand, stopping me from walking back in.
When I tilted my head in confusion she just smile and take a few steps closer in order to lean down and kiss me.
I am breathing heavily, my mouth opening in surprise, my body nearly going limp at her touch. She places her hands gently on my hips, pulling me in deeper into kiss, feeling her tongue swiping my bottom lip.
I grant her access and i scratch the back of her head, lifting my hands to rest there as i lightly moan into the feeling of our tongues battling for dominance.

Opening my eyes briefly, I can see the pillar not too far away so I close my eyes again and begin walking leading Mandy backwards.

When her back hits the pillar she grunts, pulling away for a moment to stare at me with that same hunger and lust in her eyes that drives me nuts.

She glances around, then nearly growls, yanking me back into her, lifting one of her legs to place on my hip. I grab the thigh and step closer, groaning into her mouth.

She raises her arms and reaches behind her, gripping onto the sides of the pillar while I move my mouth to her neck, attacking the salty, sweaty skin, tugging at it with my teeth, sucking on it

When 1 release it, her skin pops back, shining with a purple-red tint. I smirk at my success and watch her catch her breath, looking into my eyes wildly before she places a hand on my cheek.

"W-we have a team bonding session," She pants and I chuckle, shrugging at her, "We can be late."

She gulps down saliva that she can't find in her mouth due to it being bone dry from our little session.

"No we can't afford to be late" she said truthfully. But before I could respond she asked me something that made me shocked to the core.

"Um Pez would you like to go on a date with me." She asked nervously like we did not make out few seconds ago. I thought amusingly. She can be bowl and shy at the same time. My cute Mandy.

" I would love to" I replied enthusiastically

" great, then be ready tomorrow at five in the morning. I'll pick you up."

" this early" I asked astonished

" I know you are early bird, so it would not be difficult task for you so be ready. Trust me, this would be the best date you can imagineal ." She Replied smiling

" okay I'll be ready and am eagerly waiting for your surprise date" I exclaimed
Then we both went to our respective room

Next day 5:00 am 
Samriti stood in front of Perry's room and knocked. Pez came out of the room in her glory, standing tall in her glory, wearing a white zip jacket and black leggings along with sport shoes, where are Smriti was wearing crop top and faded jeans along with the jacket.

Perry's outfit

Smriti's outfit

Smriti's outfit

Smriti being the gentlewoman she opens the passenger door for Perry and then went towards the drivers seat and drew to the marine Drive, the famous beach in Mumbai

Smriti being the gentlewoman she opens the passenger door for Perry and then went towards the drivers seat and drew to the marine Drive, the famous beach in Mumbai. The ride was filled with silence, but it was a comfortable one. Upon reaching smriti again, opened the passenger door for Perry.

As the first light of dawn begins to break over the horizon, Pez and Mandy stroll hand in hand along the deserted beach. The gentle sound of waves lapping against the shore fills the air, creating a soothing melody that accompanies their steps.

The sky is painted in soft hues of pink and orange, casting a warm glow over the sand and sea. Seagulls glide gracefully overhead, their calls echoing in the quiet morning air.

Pez and Mandy find a secluded spot near the water's edge and settle down on a blanket spread out on the sand. They wrap themselves in a cozy blanket to ward off the chill of the early morning breeze, their laughter mingling with the sound of the waves.

As they sit together, watching the sky gradually lighten and the sun peek over the horizon, they share stories and dreams, their conversation flowing easily in the peaceful surroundings. Time seems to stand still as they lose themselves in each other's company, grateful for this moment of quiet intimacy amidst the beauty of the dawn.

And as the sun finally rises in all its glory, painting the sky with vibrant colors, Pez and Mandy share a tender kiss, feeling the warmth of the new day and the promise of endless possibilities stretching out before them.

"Thank you for preparing such a beautiful date for me. It was truly mesmerising and peaceful to just lay and enjoy viewing the nature. I may have fair share of dates, but this is by far the best date I have ever been to. You even remembered the small details that I like nature a lot so thank you once again for making it memorable for me." Said Perry with sincerity and affection Smriti just shrugged and said with huge smile..
"it's my duty to treat you like the queen you are. You deserve the best and i am in for providing you that."

Both were unaware that they are breaking each other's high built walls unknowingly.....