death

"Its sad really, to see some things go. Unfortunately, everything must change at some point, death isn't something to be feared, merely a tool for change, to create balance upon this world. Hehehehe, hahahaha. Ah, forget the dignified talk, Youve caused too many issues upon the balance of life and death. And now this is what happens when you disturb my rest you ungrateful shit"

Death, is by all means, a psychopath. Not a maniacal one, but one who sees beauty where others see disgust. As such she has many hobbies and likes where she believes as "normal" while others believe to be insane. This can range from spacing out, and staring at wilting flowers, to trying to only behead her enemies, simply for a challenge. 

While most people view this version of death, unlike her older counter part, (who she refers to as old man) as a genocidal maniac, who could care less about the lives of those she reaps, she is actually pretty lazy, being able to get away with it thanks to maveth's spitefulness (more on their relationship later). She often sleeps in and spends most of her time on break. On the occasion she isnt however, she is brutally efficient with her job, doing it as fast as possible so she can go back to being on break. 

appearance: "people always treat corpses so horribly, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of wear and tear to your skin eh?" - death to life, her adoptive child. Death takes on the form of a female corpse, with a hollowed out eye, and several tears in her slightly rotting skin, revealing muscle and bone. She usually dresses in a very casual manner, often just whatever she can lazily fish out of her closet. Most of her clothes are usually either a mix of white or red. Her hair however, is an anomaly, being a long silky white, and can be individually controlled, with a hidden mouth in the center of the hair, which she often uses to surprise and eat her enemies with. She is constantly bleeding from the hollowed out part of her eye, and often just stuffs a black clothe in it to mitigate the bleeding.

personality: 

"come on, just 5 more minutes of sleep"

As stated previously, Death, while being viewed as sadistic and evil, is generally one of the most lazy people out there. That doesnt mean she cant be productive, especially when it comes to taking care of life. She acts like a over protective mother hen when around those who she perceives as children, and like a sleepy little cat when all alone. With enemies however.... thats another story. If you meet her, and she is on break, you will usually be fine. If you are truly a problem, and maveth hasnt killed you yet, you will wish he had. 

She often views humans as "ugly" and those with deformities as beautiful, a key factor into why she has made a existence level eating monster, a pet. This extends to her enemies and a core reason as to why people fear her. When she "reaps" people of their life, she goes into great detailed mutilations, gutting and removal and replacement of several organs, turning the body into a broken abomination which she considers, pretty. Usually though, she will be far to lazy to willingly stop being on break to deal with you.

This view of ugly and nice, even extends onto her tastes buds, she finds the blandest fruits and food the tastiest, and rich seasoned food as bland. It is unsure whether this mental issue was something she always suffered with or gained through enlightenment.

history: 

The history of death was rather strange, as she had not been previously a god. Rather, she was one of the first humans that god had created during the let there be light event, who died to maveth's hand.

Her previous human self was named mary, and she was found dead covered in blood and several lacerations, which was actually what started the story of bloody Mary.  

 However, strangely enough, she had managed to conquer death itself, resurrecting her form into what it is now known today. It is entirely possible that this is also what caused her rather unique view of the world.