Happily Ever After

Donkey: I was hoping this would be a happy ending.

Lillo: If anything Donkey, my brother deserves that happy ending.

Shrek and Fiona kiss... and the kiss fades into their wedding kiss. Shrek and Fiona are now married. 'I'm a Believer' by Smash Mouth is played in the background. Shrek and Fiona break apart and run through the crowd to their awaiting carriage. Which is made of a giant onion. Fiona tosses her bouquet which both Cinderella and Snow White try to catch. But they end up getting into a cat fight and so the dragon catches the bouquet instead. The Gingerbread man has been mended somewhat and now has one leg and walks with a candy cane cane. Shrek and Fiona walk off as the rest of the guests party and Donkey takes over singing the song.

Gingerbread Man: God bless us, every one.

Lillo: *smiles* Take it away Donkey!

Donkey: ♪And then I saw her face ha-ha, now I'm a believer. Listen, Not a trace, of doubt my mind. I'm in love oh-aah, I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her if I tried.♪

Everyone at the wedding starts dancing before Donkey passes the microphone to Lillo.

Lillo: ♪Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer, hey! Not a trace, uh yeah, of doubt in my mind! One more time!♪

Donkey: ♪I'm in love, I'm a believer. Come on! I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe, hey. Y'all sing it with me!♪

Crowd: ♪I believe! I believe! I believe! I believe! I believe! I believe!♪

As Donkey's done singing and the camera cuts to black.

Donkey: "*laughing* Oh, that's funny. Oh. Oh. I can't breathe. I can't breathe."

(A/n: I hope you enjoyed this book! This took me all weekend to write this and comment if you want me to write Shrek 2. I hope you have a good week and stay tuned!)