035

" G-God.. please g-god forg-forgive me f.. for my s-sins.. "
San whispers shakily under his staggered breath, his heartbeat beating at a million beats per second.
" Y-You don't u..understand my lord... the v-voices in my h..head won't stop o..ordering me.."
San confesses, and lowers his head completely to the floor.

" I d-didn't w..want to kill h..her, but she h..had to die... s-she had to die.. " He whispers.
A smile creeps onto San's face, insanity was consuming him whole and he was losing the concept of wrong and right.

" S-She was deemed to die anyway.. "

He spoke in a cold, chilling, downright terrifying chuckle, he lifted his head from the carpet of the altar and sighed deeply before standing up. He stared at the altar before him then turning around to leave the church, promising to himself that he would not return in a very very very long time.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Windows rolled down, music playing on the radio, that's how Wooyoung and Changbin were currently both positioned. They were both stationed for patrolling. It was cold outside but the sky was blue and clear which based on the weather alone means that the winter season is closing in on them. This road is anything but a busy road because it's in the middle of nowhere and not alot of people drive here unless they live around the area, which most people don't.

The reason that they're there is because they are waiting for a certain car racer to drive by, they are known to drive on these roads during these kinds of weather so you wouldn't be surprised if you saw some car racers on this road. Which now that I'm thinking about, is probably an another reason why civilians stay away from this road because of the frequent racing makes it quite a dangerous road to drive on.

Wooyoung stayed quiet, which was rather a little bit unusual because normally he and Changbin would be chatting away but this day he was rather a little distracted because of the message from San. It had passed a week without anything from the man.
He couldn't stop reminiscing about all the memories they had had, and all memories they were gonna lose.

" Wooyoung? " Changbin spoke, he had his feet out of the window and was noting stuff down irrelevant stuff that was not necessary for work in his notebook.
" What? " Wooyoung replies, counting the spots of dust on the window shields of their trooper.

" You're being awfully quiet. " Changbin remarks, and even though Wooyoung fully expected those words he still couldn't help but feel nervous.

" There's nothing wrong, why do you keep interrogating me!!?? " Wooyoung asked, getting a little bit too defensive for his own good and only upping Changbin's suspicions even more.

" I never accused you of feeling upset, I just stated the obvious, but now that you got all defensive there is something definitely upsetting you, " Changbin spoke before pausing, closing his notebook, throwing it in the backseat before turning to look at Wooyoung expectantly. " and I intend to find out what it is. " He finishes.

" San, this is the last time I'm telling you to focus. " Hongjoong's voice rung out into the meeting room. San looked back up from his intertwined fingers to look at Hongjoong and clenched his fists together. " Mhm... " San hummed in response although he was anything but focused on what they were talking about.

Hongjoong swallowed a big sip of beer before shoving some photographs into the center of the table. Every person in the room leaned forward to get a better look at the images. It had been a hot topic the last couple of days between all gangs in town.