Chapter 8: Stone Acquired

3rd POV

As they were running out to the exit of the Underground Cave, the cave begins to collapse, the neon hedgehog then grabbed both of their waist.

Carol: "W-Whoa!"

Lilac: "Z-Zach what are you-"

Something then out of his quills and it was a drill wisp, their heads are covered in orange and yellow stripes, making them resemble drills. It then merged into the hedgehog, covering him in yellow and orange stripes. They then turn into into a yellow and orange drill, has many boulders and crystals blocked their path, but it was no match by the drilling power of the wisp, shredding those came in the way.

After a while they came out of the cave, and the wisp came out of Zach's body. Causing it to deform and back to them, Zach sat up and looked at gals.

Zach: "You all alright?"

Lilac: "Yeah, just a little dizzy..."

Carol: "Me too... What was that even anyway?" she said as she points at the Yellow and Orange Wisp that was floating on his side

Zach: "Thats a Wisp, its name is Frederick.." 

The yellow wisp politely bows at them, as Carol and Lilac waves at the Wisp. Lilac then turns to the neon hedgehog.

Lilac: "You still have the Kingdom Stone?"

Zach: "Yup."

He then brought out the Kingdom Stone, the Duo sighs. Suddenly, something was about to grab the Kingdom Stone, but this wasn't go unnoticed by the hedgehog. He instantly grabbed its hand and turns his head.

Zach: "Ḓ̵̢̡̛͓̱͓͈̹̭̳̲̞̙͖̼͎̤̙̪͕̟̞̎̎̏̃̌͆̀̏̔́̅͋̽̍͐̔̅́́̐̇̈́̿͛̚ͅͅȊ̴̧̧͈͇͚̩̼̻̟̥͎̫͂̑̃́́͊̋̀͒̊̓̓̆̀̌͂̃̚̕̕͜͠D̵̠̩̪̯̼͖͉͉͓̻̭̝̿̎̔̍̈́͗̓͐͛̃̚͘͝ ̷̛̯͖̟̈́͂̈̌́̾͐̉̉͒͋̈͑͒̎͘̚̕͠͝͝I̴͔̼̻̱͑̊̍̓͛͝͝ ̵̧̡̹͕̳̪̠̠̱̭̩́̋̓̕͝S̸̮̳̱̪̼̪͋͂́̀̋̔̀͌̎͗̿̚̕Á̴̧̧̭̗̭͕̳͚͉̤̠̈̏̋͜Ŷ̵̨̢̧̛̫̜̝̩͓̥̟̲̟̜̩̙̳͙̺̹̤̲͈͇̞̾͆̒̃͠ͅ ̶̻̬̜͈͚̯̟͍̱̣͖̺̣̻̤͈̘̃̒̏͂͌̄̐̆̋̓̒̕͜ͅÝ̶̧̝̪̍̅̕͜Ǫ̵̧̡̨̧͈̺̲͕̥̬̲͓̻̪̺̟͐̄̏͌̕͜U̷̙͚̖͔̻͎̣̜͎͔̜̩͓̣̮͍͇̠̮̐̍͊͂͆̊̋̈͑̿ ̴̨̧̨̢̨̥̮͈͈̘̪̗͇̪̞̙̞̬̦̬̯̦̬̠̗̟͒̋̀͗͋͝C̶͇͍͙̞͍͖̝̼͈̭͔̱̩̪̞̘͇̲̣̹͚͑̐̾̒͗͗́͋̕͜͝͝Ą̴̨̨̤̫̯͖̟̹̰͕͎̳̱̣̜̲͈͎̪͇͈̈́̓̿͌́͂͝ͅṄ̴͓̼͕̖͙͎̜̆ ̴͙̪̈́͐̑̈̓͋̎̆̔̂̒̎̾̈́̈͝Š̴̠̣͑̄͛̅̔̈́̒̐̄̔̇̄̄̌̈́̾̔͒̾̿̚͠T̶̢̛̰̻͓͖̖͓͔̹̭̺͊̎̈́̊͐̓̌̒̋̍͋͗̆̂͌̈͘ͅͅḘ̶̛̤͓̣̦̯̦̪̫̫̻͇̆̋̀̈́̀̓͒̍̒̿̔̀̉̏̇̇̾̓͝A̸̡̧̜͖͕̠̖̰̤̣̱̅̑̈̆̅̎Ļ̷͖͔͈́͌̃̀̍̎̄̈́͐͊͋̊͆͒̏̔̄͒̎̉͘̚͝ ̷̨̡̬̞̟̭͕̼͍̝̬̯̗̰͆͛͗̅̉̄̓͌̒̎͐̉̅̑̊̊̚͝͠I̶̡͍͖̪̫̼̯̪̭̹̮͑̑͜T̷̢̢̟̙̯͍̦̣̬̘̠̦̥̻͎̬͎̣͚̼̪̝͕̬͌̇͐̎̊͆̈́̈ͅ,̶̡̡̙̮̥͔̾̋̓͗͠͝ ̶̡͎͇͚͖̳͇̤̟̭̹̯͈̩̲̻̮̹̯͇̤̺͖̄̆̚͜S̴̲̱̗̱̮̘̖̲̻̦̪͍͕͎͚̪̲͙͍͉̬̞͍̥͚̊̃ͅP̸͇͔͕̩̮̬̹̙̼̲̟̖̫̳̣͉͍͕̼̮̻̼̀̀̽͘ͅA̵̛̠͉͎͉̞̭͇͍̤̖̪̣̥͍͚̟̋̈́̐̑̈̋̍̾́̇̅́̂̈́̈̅͘͜͝Ḑ̶̢̡̦͇̗̖̟̟̖͎̻̮̩͔͇͉̬̩̅̈́͊͐̍̽̍͆͂́̾̎̕̚͝͝͝ͅͅE̴̡͙̘̗͔̬̺͋̈́͑̔͗̕?̵̘̜̗̤̼̫͓̍"

Spade was about to retreat and use a smoke bomb, but the neon hedgehog threw him away but someone kick him back at Lilac.

Lilac: "W-Why me!?"

She used her hair tendrils and swiped him at Carol.

Carol: "Pass the Spade!"

The WildCat then kicked him back at Zach, who simply kicked him back to Lilac, then to Carol, then to the mysterious person, and finally back to Zach. Which he sides-steps to dodge Spade, and hits the tree, making him unconscious.