Part 21

Aizawa POV:

Oboro.. the name that always brings a tear to my eye. God fucking dammit he never wouldve wanted me and mic to stop talking like this..

"Oboro wouldnt of wanted me to leave either huh.."

"Of course not! But please.. for me... tell me why you would just leave like that"

"Its complicated mic i dont want to involve you."

"Too late im involved. Please sho."

"I was kidnapped and they told me they would kill shinso if i didnt join them."

"How did you leave me a note if you were kidnapped."

"It was an expected kidnapping."

"Fucks sake sho." Mic stands up, "dont waste my time"

"Im not!"

"AIZAWA JUST TELL HIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HES IN PAIN!" Toshi yells.. especially in this all might form he can be.. scary sometimes

"O-Okay sorry..... my... dad found my home address.. he came to my house and he tore my house apart trying to find me hidden somewhere.. when i got home my cats were dead and he was holding a knife.. he told me he was associated with the league and i had to join.. so i did."

"Your dad?... sho i had no idea he was even back.. i... im so sorry.."

Mic knew all about him and what hes done to me, theyve fought on several occasions.. then they tried to kill eachother. I got my dad to back off of him but mic nearly died that day. Im never letting anything like that happen again.

"Ive wanted to come back more than anything mic! I never wanted to go but what other choice did i even have! He was too angry to care about the fact shinso had a room in my house, i dont think he ever actually realised i have a kid, if i go back to UA itd only take stupid leon to glance at shinso for him to realise. I cant put him in danger like that"

"We have a school full of the best heroes! You really think leons that strong?!" Mic is so stupid sometimes.

"Yes! I do!"

"Then youre stupid sho. Just come back to us, we'll figure it out...." Just shut up.

"Im not risking all the students lives and shinsos life on that chance."

"Youre such a pessimist!" Shut up mic.

"Mhm.."

"You really think that one man can take us all out?"

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP." I snapped. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MIND GAMES HE PLAYS, THE SHIT HE PULLS ON PEOPLE, THE TIES THAT HE HAS. WE CANT JUST FIGHT HIM MIC."

"I just want to help you i dont see the problem!"

"THINK OF SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF."

The room went silent, both toshi and mic are just staring at the ground

Toshi POV:

"Okay mic, do you want me to take you back home?.."

"I can walk."

Mic headed towards the door

"Please mic.."

"Toshi im fine. I just got so excited to see my best friend again that i guess i got too excited about the fact that he could come back to us, back to me. I forgot how selfish i could be sometimes."

He storms out and slams the door behind him

"Aizawa was that really necessary?"

"Can it. Youve been staring at me all night, just thinking. What is it."

"Its nothing aizawa." My eyebrow twitches, im not used to lying..

"For fucks s-" he groans loudly, "whatever toshi, im going back to the league base, ill get my stuff, steal a tent and I'll be out of your hair."

I say nothing, i just stare at the ground as he leaves, slamming the door behind him... what have i gotten myself into, i should've minded my own business..