Part 23

Aizawa POV:

"AIZAWA!! AIZAWA!!"

Fuck. Howd he find me so fast. Why did he come find me?

"AIZAWA PLEASE COME OUT OF THE TENT IM SO SORRY.."

I dont even want to listen to him. I cant deal with his begging.. i just want to sleep..

"IM NOT TALKING TO EITHER OF YOU."

"BOOM. JUST DID." Why is mic being so cheery?

"Ugh shut up." I go on my phone to continue to try to ignore them.

"Aizawa please let us talk to you.. i need to talk to you..." Is toshi finally going to stop lying to me? Lets go find out.

I step out of the tent and look dead into toshis eyes, arms crossed

"You have 2 minutes."

"Until what?"

"1:57. 1:56."

"Okay okay.. Uhm.. so aizawa.. i didnt mean to tlie to you im just worried that... i dont love you? I mean i said it so soon and-"

"Thats it? Are you kidding me."

"I dont want to help you and then realise i dont care for you, i care about helping people.. i dont want the fact that youre in my care to change us."

"Then dont help me. Easy."

Toshi sighs, i know im giving him a hard time but i used to do this to my students all the time. Im getting to the root of the problem.

"O-Okay well maybe i can rephrase it! I dont want to be fighting off your father for years just to reach a point where were married, he dies and then i realise i just wanted to care for you! And then we get a divorce, you hate me and im lonely again.. that house is so boring when youre alone..."

"Bam. With 37 seconds left to go, i am a master interrogator. Toshi if this is about your ex wife then youre being fucking stupid. Relationships are all different and its not like you have to be in them. Just downsize your damn house and get some pets. Unless for example you want me or someone else to be waking you up every morning with freshly cooked pancakes. But just a heads up if its not me theyll taste like shit."

Toshi laughs, wiping tears from his eyes

"Aizawa i do want you in my life.. please come back to the house..."

I look down, in such a big noticeable place its so much easier for dad to find.. but on the other hand i just took this tent, he wont expect me to be in some rich guys place.

"Okay."

"YAY! I SAVED THE DAY!" I almost forgot mic was here.

"How did you save anything. You fuck everything up." I start walking away from the tent.

"Oh.. well i led toshi here! I thought youd be here..."

I stopped in my path, facing away from the two

"Toshi can you give us a second alone."

"O-Of course aizawa" he walks past me with a slight smile, kissing me on the cheek, "go easy on him, hes been worried sick too.. and for way longer than me."

He walks away and i turn to face mic

"Yknow what i dont understand. When i talked to shinso last he said he was with ryuki mic."

"I.. i can explain..."

"Fucking can it. Hes stuck with ryuki. Even if i come back, ill be on record as a past league of villians member. I told you to take care of him. I NEEDED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HIM."