LIVE

"Blessing in disguise"
"Eye of the destiny"
The game was going on and the two player were on a tie.
Vox was using three computers and was angrily pushing all the buttons.
Val sometimes would peek at what he was doing, smile and play again.
Charlie and Vaggie were doing a walk around the place, Alastor was strangely silent and Angel was anxious.
Vox smiled and made a T with the hands.
"Can we do a little pause?"
"Why?"
"I have a thing to do"
Vox pushed a button and from Alastor's chair metallic chains blocked him.
"What is this?"
"My new invention, it completely blocks your power and makes you stay here"
"I thought you wanted to have a proper battle instead of killing me so easily"
"Oh no, I still want to kill you with my own hands, this is just for my news!"
"Mh?"
"Alastor, the most powerful overlord of hell, the person that with his shitty broadcast is making me loose viewers, is now under my control.
Can you imagine how many people are going to see this?
Can you imagine how much power you will loose if they see how much you're vulnerable?"
Terrible sounds started to come out from the radio demon.
"Look at this"
Vox picked Alastor's radio-stick and broke it in half.
"You will regret it"
"C'mon pal, remember to smile, we're going to be live in 10 minutes"
Other chains appeared on Husk's chair and quickly blocked him too.
Angel jumped from his seat and looked in fear at what was happening.
"Oh Angel, I would never put chains on you... just because Val obligated me to not do it"
"I told you, you can do whatever you want with the others, just don't touch my best employee"
"How did you prepare all this?"
Husk still had in his hands the cards and was still able to play, so the game was continuing, the deal wasn't done yet.
"Angel told us that only Alastor was coming, but we didn't believe him, so we prepared a little surprise for everyone!"
"Little hat"
Husk picked some of Valentino's fishes and looked at Vox.
"You two continue to play, I will just interview Alastor.
The princess of hell and her girlfriend won't be a problem"
"What did you do to them?"
Angel walked to Vox and loomed over him with his height.
"They're just sleeping, don't worry, we didn't hurt them"
"Angel"
Alastor called the spider and nodded, that was the signal.
Angel jumped on the table careful to don't step on the cards and mess the games.
He got his phone out and gave it to Husk.
Valentino got up and started to walk in direction of Angel but a little thing jumped  on him and started biting.
It was Nifty.
The spider put two of his hands on Husk's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek.
"Just in case, if I die at least I did it"
He then started running, his destination was Alastor's radio tower.

The game was going on, not like Husk had any other choice, he was tied to the chair and he was worried for Angel.
The cat knew what he was about to do, the spider one night told him everything:
"Hey Husk...remember that thing about our secrets, that we have to be more open with each other..."
"There's something you have to tell me?"
"Well...at the party Alastor said
it's possible that I will have to do his broadcast to stop Vox's program"
"What?!"
"I don't want to do it, It's fucking scary"
Husk remembered that they were on the roof of the hotel, Angel's face was illuminated by the moon and it was a beautiful image of his lover.
"You don't have to do it, it's dangerous"
"But I have to, Alastor has something in mind"
"And you trust Alastor?"
"I already told you the fact that he warned me about all that mess at your casino with my father, and he helped us a lot"
"I don't know, you could end bad..."
Angel's phone buzzed and brought Husk back to reality.

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ
Please tell me you didn't just bought that casino with your brother's money.

Did Husk just read right?
Did Angel really do it?
He couldn't pick the phone because it was too distant and he was tied to the chair, but wow.
Husk didn't want any false hope, but he was so grateful to have such an amazing person like Angel in his life.
The phone was on the table near the fishes, Angel left it before running away, and before kissing him.
Thanks god Valentino didn't see it, he was too busy trying to escape from Nifty.
The little cyclops was now on a chair, tied with a rope and with a piece of Val's fur in her hands.
The game was going fine, Husk had everything under control, except for his mind.
He was continuing to think about that kiss on the cheek.
Alastor was covered with cameras and had a pissed smile.
"We're going live in 3, 2, 1.... LIVE!"

Angel was running, going trough streets and passing by buildings.
He already stopped to take off his heels, and running barefoot on the street wasn't the best thing.
The spider passed by monitors where there was a count down, 10 seconds were quickly passing on the screen before Vox's show would start.
He needed to be quickly.
10
He needed to do it for his friends, the ones hoping he would save them.
9
He needed to do it for his brother, the one who protected him from his father multiple times
8
He needed to do it for his sister, the one who believed he was still alive
7
He needed to do it for his mother, the one who looked after their children with love
6
He needed to do it for Cherri, the one who was always there for him
5
He needed to do it for his freedom, the one who he hoped so much for
4
He needed to do it for the hotel, the one who saved his life
3
He needed to do it for himself, the one with who he needed to be more clement
2
He needed to do it for the city, the one who still believed the three V's were good people
1
He needed to do it for Husk, the love of his life, his savior, the only one who broke the love spell on him, the one who was waiting for another kiss at the party.
Angel quickly ran upstairs and arrived on top of the tower. 
He pushed some buttons and picked a little microphone on the table.
On a red screen a small text appeared:
You're going live in 3,2,1...

"Welcome everybody to a new episode!
Today we have a special guest: Alastor"
All the cameras were on the radio demon.
"So, my friend, how does it feel being beaten by me?
Tell us about it"
Vox gave Alastor a microphone.
"Fuck you"
"Damn, so aggressive.
Let's talk about your defeat with Adam, what were you thinking in that moment?"
"Vox!!"
A familiar voice came out from the speakers.
All the guests had their attention on Vox and on the speakers.
"Who is it?"
"C'mon, you don't recognize me?
I would recognize the voice of somebody that I hate..."
Some demons started laughing and Vox angrily looked at the speaker.
Apparently Vox was well known for hating Valentino's best employee.
"Angel"
He squeezed so much the microphone that it broke in half.
Valentino had a little smile on his face.
"Why are you laughing Val?"
"Nothing...it's funny"
Alastor laughed too.
"My dear friend Vox, you should have known that I have a reliable person that works for me..."
Husk looked at Alastor.
He didn't know that Angel was working for Alastor.
But why?
"I will kill both of you!"
"Yeah, cry me a river"
"Hey Vox, look at your viewers"
Angel's voice filled the room, and provoked some gasps.
Husk peeked at the computer and remained shocked.
The program had only a thousand viewers and normally they were a million or more.
"What the fuck?!"
Vox quickly wrote something and checked at the viewers of Alastor's broadcast.
A million and five hundred people were hearing it, hearing at what Angel was saying.
"FUCK"
Vox closed all the computers and yelled at the cameras men to go away.
Plenty of Vox's meme were already going viral making some of the guests giggle.
Husk was laughing too while Alastor got up.
"How did you do it? You are supposed to be tied"
Nifty was standing there holding the little knife of Charlie, she had broken the mechanism of the chair and set free Alastor.
The radio demon walked to the cat and started to handle all the caves and buttons of the chair.
"My dear friend, you will never beat me, I can ensure you that my smile will be the last thing you see"
"YOU LITTLE-"
"Stop it"
Husk was now free, so he stretched and picked the cards up.
"We have a deal to end"