𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 (chaper 11)

"She is both hellfire and holy water
And the flavour you taste,
depends how you treat her"
-quote by meeee

|~^*•*^~|

I feel so suffocated against his chest, as if his scent was clogging up my throat in a attempt to dispatch of me. Instead of moving I stood there, one of his arms wrapped around my small waist loosely, as the other keeps my head in place on his chest rubbing slow circles against my hair.

I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I felt calm, nervous, happy, for some reason. I shouldn't be though. I should be terrified. But instead I feel safe.

Old parchment, burnt leather, smoke. His scent has completely devoured me. My clothes now having a hint of Tom riddle attached to them. God its hypnotising.

We stay silent with only the ticking of the clock on our lefts giving the room sound.

"Tom..."

I say, breaking the silence between us as I move my head slightly away from his chest to speak.

"Just relax little devil"

Tom replied in a low... comforting tone.

Chills run down my spine hearing his last two words. Little devil.

I dig my head back into his chest to find the comforting scent that he always carried. Old parchment, burnt leather, smoke.

I can feel my legs starting to give in as we both didn't dare move away. I've been standing there for about 10 minutes now. 10 minutes to long. 600 seconds to long.

"Tom.."

I say shattering the silence once again as he sighs deeply.

"Yes little devil?"

God that nickname.

"My legs are tired..."

I sigh as I start to lean on his for support before looking to my left reading the time.

2:34AM

Tom stayed silent not moving away as I decide to speak up again.

"It's late Tom.."

I whisper keeping my eyes on the clock as i feel his head move to we're I was looking.

"Indeed it is"

He finally replied before he finally let go of me slowly walking towards the hanging clock on the wall.

Instead of following him I focussed my eyes on his desk before walking over to take a seat. Did I get a chance to do that? No.

I feel his arms around my waist again as he pulls me close him taking steps backwards before reaching the bed. He sat down before pulling me with him. On his lap.

I freeze slightly before feeling his hands stroke my hair softly, my eyes fluttering closed. No I will not fall asleep in the hands of Tom riddle. Or will I??