His Support System!!

Moran left to bring the kids back to the Orphanage.

As soon as Monami, went and stood near the school gate,all the Orphanage kids ran and hugged Monami.

Karan who was watching all this at a far distance smiled as he felt peace in his heart.

Shreya , then asked Monami to lift her up.

Shreya: Mrinali Didi ,mujhe uthao na....pleassseee.

Hearing her Please, Monami chuckled and lifted her .
Shreya kissed Monami's cheeks .

All the Orphanage kids were happy on seeing Karan. They ran towards him a dnhugged him and he too reciprocated it.

All the kids settled down in the jeep and went back to their Happy Place.

They quickly changed and were sitting patiently at the dining table for the lunch.

In a few moments Monami bought the delicious Pulao and served it to all the kids .
They relished it .

Soon it was time for Monami and Shreya to go back to the Academy.
Everyone bid them goodbye and the trio left.

On the way, Monami and Shreya saw an ice cream shop.

Monami and Shreya: ICCCCCEEEEE CREAAAMMMMMM......

Karan who was driving applied sudden brakes and looked at the duo with a shocked expression.

Karan : Tum dono ne ice cream ke liye itna zor se kyu chilaya. Aaram se bhi keh sakte thhe.

Monami and Shreya: Ummm sorry, actually hum ice cream dekhe sab kucch bhool jaate hain.

Karan smiled and stopped the car at one side.
The trio got down and went to the shop.

Shreya: Mrinali Didi mere liye stlawbelly ( strawberry) ice cream.

Monami nodded, she then went to order ice cream while Shreya sat on Karan's lap and was playing with his hacker's buttons.

This act of Karan awoken his desire to have kids.....he made up his mind that he would adopt Shreya as his daughter.

Soon,the ice creams arrived, strawberry, butterscotch and mango.

Shreya had smeared her mouth with the ice cream while Monami too had enjoyed her ice cream and it had spread near her lips.

Karan had an irresistible urge to lick the ice cream near Monami's lips and share a kiss as they used to, before the Mission.

But he somehow controlled himself and distracted his mind.

Monami then wiped her face and also helped Shreya clean herself.

And the trio went back to the Academy.
Shreya had slept peacefully in Monami's arms .

Karan helped Monami get down the jeep and also carried her handbag.

Faizi and Koel who were passing by, stood adoring the sight.

It was a sight to behold. Monami entered her room and gently placed Shreya on the bed.

She took her handbag from Karan and thanked him.

Monami: Thanks a lot Special Agent KARAN Shergill!

Karan smiled and left the room .

Monami locked the door,and quickly changed into her night suit. She then changed Shreya's clothes to something more comfortable.

The duo slept peacefully while Karan was in his room, penning down his thoughts and emotions in the diary he had been gifted by Monami.

Param who was worried for his little Brother was happy, seeing him smile widely and pen down his thoughts.

Karan slept well that night and he didn't have nightmares not did he have a light sleep.

The next day, Karan had to visit Dr.Yogesh and took Monami along with him.

In about half an hour, they reached the clinic.

Karan and Monami sat next to each other patiently waiting for their turn.

Monami was mesmerized looking at the aesthetic interiors of the clinic.

The Receptionist called for Karan and asked him to go to the Doctor's Cabin.

He went along,and this time, he wasn't scared or nervous ...he walked in confidently.

Karan,sat on his seat and Dr.Yogesh who had been observing his posture smiled .

Dr.Yogesh: I am glad ki finally aaj maine dekha ki tum darte hue nahi aaye.

Good progress.

Karan smiled and thanked the Doctor.

Karan : Sir, actually mujhe aapko kucch batana hain.

Sir , actually kal mujhe ek panic attack aaya thha. Main kisiko dhoondh raha thha aur jab main usse mila, toh usse samaj mein aagaya thha ki main theek nahi hoon.

Ussne mujhe, apne 5 senses ke baaremein bataya thha.

Dheere dheere main apne panic attacks ko kabu mein karpaya.

Sir , mujhe aapse kucch puchna hain?!

Dr.Yogesh was patiently hearing everything that Karan told and nodded his head.

Karan continued: Sir actually, woh meri Patni hain.

Aapne padha hoga ki mere nightmares aur panic attacks trigger isliye hote thhey kyunki mission ke dauran I couldn't save her.

Yeh ek miracle hain ki woh bach gayi lekin usse kucch yaad nahi hain.

Kya aap kisi acche Neurologist ko jaante hain jo uski yaadash vapas laane mein madad kar sakte hain.

Dr.Yogesh: Dekho Karan, I am happy tumhe tumhari wife vapas mil gayi lekin you need a lot of therapy.

You are suffering from SEPARATION ANXIETY AND COMPLEX PTSD.

Aur rahi baat Neurologist ki, toh, main apne ek colleague ko jaanta hoon.

Dr.Shravan ,main tumhe uska number forward kardoonga.

Aur main usse khud baat karunga tumhare aur ke baaremein.

Karan thanked Dr.Yogesh profusely.

The session then began with Dr.Yogesh who made observations in his notes about the precipitating factors of Karan's anxiety.

He then asked Karan to start observing his breathing movements.

He even prescribed a few tablets that he should be started on.

Once the session got over, Karan walked out with Monami.

They headed to the pharmacy to buy a few medicines and later headed back to the Academy.