Convincing Her !

Later that evening,  Karan got a message from Dr.Yogesh stating that he had spoken to Dr.Shravan regarding Monami and had even forwarded his number.

Karan then called up Dr.Shravan who answered his call,

Karan : Good Evening Dr.Shravan!!
Mujhe aapka number Dr.Yogesh se mila hain.

Dr.Shravan: Good Evening!

Yes mujhe Dr Yogesh ka call aaya thha. Unhone mujhe brief kiya thha aapki Wife ke condition ke baaremein .

Actually kya aap kal,  unhe saath mein lekar aa sakte hain aur unke medical records bhi laayega.

Taki main unka case acchese study kar pau aur fir ham treatment shuru kar sakte hain.

Karan agreed and the call ended.

He then took all the medical reports from his cupboard and kept it in his bag that he would be carrying the next day.

He then realized that , he had greater task at hand, and that was convincing Monami.

Monami never liked being checked up and especially when she used to fall sick and Karan had to literally fall on her feet and take her to the doctor and the lab .

He then,  decided to make use of Monami's soft spot.

Monami loved kids and would never refuse kids so when the daunting task of convincing Monami to visit the Doctor had to happen , he used his Bhramhastras Baby and Nikhil.

Monami never refused them and used to go to the Doctor.

Once Monami wasn't in her room and had gone to the mess to prepare Shreya's dinner.

As little Shreya wanted to eat, Pasta cooked by Monami.  Monami agreed , but left her under Karan's security.

Karan and Shreya were playing when Karan gave the idea to play Doctor- Doctor.

Karan : Shreya baccha chalo ab hum na ek game khelte hain,  Doctor- Doctor.

Main aapka patient banunga.

Shreya : Otay Kalan Uncle.

Pata hain aapko, Main hamesha Mrinali Didi ke saath yeh khelti hoon aur woh hamesha meri sabse favoulite patient hoti hain.

Karan smiled and gave a fatherly hug to Shreya.

The duo started playing , with our little Doctor treating our Special Agent.

Then Karan suddenly asked Shreya,

Karan : Shreya , agar main aapko ek secret batau kya aap woh secret apne paas rakhoge.

Shreya innocently nodded her head.

Karan : toh mera secret the hain ki , mujhe kal aapki Mrinali Didi ko Doctor ke paas le jaana hain.

Kya aap meri madad karoge unhe Doctor ke paas le jaane ke liye.

Shreya nodded innocently.

Shreya: Lekin aap kyu meri Mrinali Didi ko Doctor ke paas le jaane chahate hain.

Woh to bilkul theek hain.

Karan smiled, 

Baccha ham Doctor ke paas isliye jaate hain taaki woh hamare tabiyat ko monitor karte rahe.

Taaki ham bimaar na ho jaaye.

Shreya smiled and they resumed playing their game.

Meanwhile Monami,also had come to the room and smiled looking at the scenario .

Shreya trying to hear Karan's heartbeats with her toy stethoscope.

She then walked in and kept the dinner on the table and helped Shreya correctly auscultate.

Once done with their playing, the trio sat down on the bed with Shreya in between Karan and Monami.

And Monami and Karan lovingly feed her .

Once done with the dinner, Karan asked Ustaadji to send someone to clear everything.

He then gestured Shreya , to tell her about the Doctor's appointment the next day.

Shreya : Mrinali Didi, aap hamesha kehte ho na  , ki hamein hamesha apne health ka khayal rakhna chahiye.

Aur jab ham orphanage mein thhey, tab aapne ek timetable banaya thha.

Ham har mahine ek baar Doctor ke paas jaate hain check up ke liye.

Monami nodded,

Yes, hamein hamesha apne health ka dhyaan rakhna chahiye.

Isiliye toh main  , aap sab ko har mahine,  Doctor ke paas le jaati hoon.

Kyun kya hua?!

Aapko theek nahi lag raha hain.

And saying so she started checking Shreya's body temperature. She found everything normal.

And that's when Karan spoke up,

Karan : Actually baat yeh hain ki,  kal aapko mere saath apne health check up ke liye chalna hain.

Baat yeh hain ki, Army mein, har kisi ka Heath Check up Compulsory hain.

Aur yeh, Academy ka rule bhi hain.

Aur aapka aur Shreya ki Health File bhi banayi gayi hain jo Academy ke system mein update karna chahiye .

Main aapse request karta hoon please mana mat kijiye ga.

Mrinali nodded although she disliked getting checked up.

But nonetheless,  she had immense respect for the Indian Army so she agreed.

The trio then played Snakes and Ladder , while , Sid stood a little far away from the door trying to absorb the happiness that reflected on Moran's face.

Baby who was passing by and wanted to spend time with Moran also stood by, the door, but being a kid she got a sense of insecurity.

She felt that Moran no longer loved her and these thoughts caused tears in her eyes.

She then ran away from there and went back to the quarters.

Meanwhile Shreya dozed off in Karan's lap and he gently laid her on the bed and covered her with the comforter.

He then bid farewell to Monami and walked back to his room ,smiling all the way.