Chapter -2

A very happy hardik entered his room the room he shared with his boyfriend the world cup just ended few days ago and they all were still in hotel he looked here and their so that he can found his boyfriend.

Just a hour ago Mumbai Indians announced hardik new captain of Mumbai Indians that bring a silence in room but Hardik an aware of this was very happy he just came from hospital with a very happy news .

Hardik was very excited to tell this to Rahul he knows Rahul will be so happy to hear this .

Just the thought of train broke by Rahul entering the room and hardik jumped on him hugging him tightly Rahul didn't hugged him back but hardik shrugged it off he thought that Rahul was tired.

But the next thing Rahul said broke hardik,

Rahul:- I want break up hardik

Hardik's face smiled faded away he said ,

Hardik:- stop kidding Rahul I am not in mood of prank

Rahul:- I am not pranking I am saying truth let's break up .

Tears rolled down hardik's eyes he looked at Rahul and said ,

Hardik:- what are you saying Rahul why what I did I am sorry if I did something wrong please don't do this with me i will die without you please.

Rahul didn't even bother he looked at him without showing his emotions and said ,

Rahul:- what you did with Rohit Bhai is enough maybe i love you alot but not more than my brother to be with you leaving him in his hard time

Hardik:- what are you saying Rahul i didn't understand anything

Rahul showed him his phone where the news of hardik being new captain of Mumbai Indians was on screen and hardik was also the vice captain of t-20 world cup hardik was taken aback watching this ,

Hardik:- Rahul i really don't know about this trust me

Rahul:- i trust you Hardik but i can't be with you now I am sorry we are not together anymore goodbye.

Hardik sleep got broke he was sweating thinking about that day tears rolling from his eyes his breath got hitched h was patting very badly he took water from side table and gluped it down in one go .

He looked here and their and then started to remember about the past,

Hardik's thought,

How happy he was just few days ago when the won the semi final match and got into finals he and Rahul got intemate although that was not their first time but it felt super good.

But the final didn't went good for them and they losse against Australia but hardik was not feeling well from some days so he went to cheak what's wrong and the doctor told him he is two weeks pregnant,

He was so happy si excited to tell this to Rahul that they both are going to be father and mother but when he reached his room he got to know about everything and Rahul broke up with him .

He was so much in shock just a moment ago he was so happy and now he don't even know what to feel .

He sat on floor and clutched his stomach started to cry very hardly it was too much for him to handle.

Somehow he managed himself next day was their flight Rahul shifted his room hardik was alone in room when he went to have dinner everyone ingnored him .

He was in verge of crying infront of them but didn't he hold himself back very strongly everyone behave so rudely  only three persons didn't give him cold shoulder they were Virat,ishan and subhman.

He was so sad don't know what to do but hold himself and he decided to face everything alone.

Next day the took their flights to their respective cities and hardik went to Mumbai In  his apartment.

He was so shocked but he was strong and he have a child with him in his womb and he will take care of him no matter what .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.