Chapter -14

In party harshit a famous business man entered an he met with rohit ,rohit hugged him .

Aditya was talking on his phone when harshit's eyes catched Aditya for him Aditya was looking really beautiful and he was going towards him but rohit called him .

Rohit:- harshit meet my husband Virat kholi/Sharma and Virat meet harshit my friend.

Virat shaked hands with him and then they started to talk .

After talking to him harshit went to Aditya who was looking at moon he was in balcony.

Harshit approached him ,

Harshit:- hey

Aditya:- hii

Aditya know him as he is also business man they both talked for sometime they liked eachother.

Hardik was inside aguasyay was with rahul and hardik was with Virat talking to him virat was talking about something and hardik was listening very carefully just then aguasyay started to cry and Rahul panicked he came to hardik ,hardik smiled at him seeing how cutely he got scread when agaysaty cried he took him in his arms and gave Rahul a milk bottle told him to feed agaysaty with it Rahul agreed..

Rahul was being very careful and hardik was staring at them virat noticed it .

Virat went to Rohit and gave akkay to him and went to balcony and saw harshit and Aditya talking.

He felt happy seeing them happy finally everything seems to recover.

After sometime everyone went to their room to sleep akkay was giving Virat a very hard time but rohit took akkay with him and let Virat sleep he took akkay in balcony and started to show him starts .

He said to akkay ,

Rohit:- baby I am very lucky to have you and your mumma means my vi you both make my life beautiful thank you so much for coming in my life baby Mera baccha .

He kissed on akkay's forehead .

Hardik was in his room and Aditya shifted his room in different room as he knew now everything is sort out between Rahul and  hardik and he don't want to be third while .

Rahul went to mall and bought toys and some baby clothes for agaysaty and he then bought some tshirt and shorts for hardik and he bought hardik's favourite sweet and chocolates .

Then he went to his room changed his clothes and went to hardik's room and find the room.opend he entered and saw agaysaty sleeping peacefully.

While hardik was no where to be found he locked the door first and then went to washroom to see if hardik is their and hardik was their sitting in bathtub eyes closed.

Rahul looked at him and omg he miss this side of his love come on hardik was looking like a chocolate himself and Rahul was unable to control.

Hardik opened his eyes and saw Rahul looking at him intensely he felt his red getting flushed.

Rahul was only looking at him like his world had stopped and it's just hardik in his world .

Hardik also didn't looked anywhere else he was feeling really shy because he was feeling so nervous yet loved it's not like it's Rahul's first time seeing hardik naked but still he feel shy like it's first time Rahul is seeing him like this .

Rahul came near him and held his face in his hands .

Hardik looked down closing his eyes rahul had a very playful smile he said ,

Rahul:- look at me

Hardik didn't listen and he didn't looked at him Rahul kissed his cheeks and said,

Rahul:- look at me my love it's not first time seeing you like this I have seen every part of your body and I have kissed it licked it and have done more than that too so Jann look at me please.

Hardik opened his eyes and his eyes directly met with Rahul's eyes he saw a intensity of love and lust he knows how much rahul love him although they both broke up but eyes don't lie .

Rahul gave him proper kiss in his lips kissing him so gently and showing how much he matters to him that kiss was so gentle and soft rahul bite hardik's bottom lips and hardik gasped and opened his mouth.

Rahul slide his toung inside hardik's mouth tasting each corner of eat their saliva met the sweet taste of hardik's mouth and his soft moans because of the kiss Rahul was lossing his control over his body .

They broke their kiss after five minutes.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Guys please support hardik you all have already known that he and his wife got divorced so please show your support to him .

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.