01. 𝕋ransfer

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡʜɪʟʟ.

The 𝕋ransfer.

𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝘼𝙩𝙤𝙝𝙞

Nothing but fog a dark mist surrounding everything to the point you couldnt see it, I glared over the dark green railing, standing from a top of a building looking for something to see.

It felt as if I pushed, slowly falling back into the fog swaying my arms and legs, grasping into the air, trying and wanting to be caught, still falling without a scream or a inch of fear leaving my body, falling into the deep clouds of fog.

The tires rumbled against the pebbles on the street.

The car shook and jumped up.

Woman: " Sorry Son."

My eyes slowly widened open, glaring through the window.

Fog filled around everything making things barely noticeable.

Music player: " Life of the edge, dangling my feet.."

I rubbed on the window wiping to make it clear.

Music player: " She started to pop it for a n**  and look back at me tell me 'baby its real' ."

The woman continued to make constant motion.

I pulled one of the earbuds out my ear.

Woman: " Maybe if you take your earbu-"

Yeah I know, If I took them out maybe I could hear.

A child in a all white gown was walking down the trail besides the trees and thick fog ,I raised my head squinting my eyes as the child vanished into thin air.

The child appeared infront of the car, staring into the window shield.

MOM ! I yelled.

She slammed onto the breaks as the fog cleared up.

The car swerved leaving a black trail painted onto the street going towards an cliff, breaking through the fence, hanging off the cliff.

My breathing suddenly got heavy, starting to panic, looking over through the window shield seeing nothing but water.

The radio turnt on.

Radio: " Welcome to shadowhill..."

The radio turnt back off.

I shakily looked towards my mother.

She looked at me as the car began to tilt.

Whipsering.

Mom whispering: " Son, do not move, do not panic."