02. 𝕋ime

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡʜɪʟʟ.

The 𝕋ime.

𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝘼𝙩𝙤𝙝𝙞

I wanted to see her again.

Its been days.

But that was all I wanted.

I sat on the roof of my truck, waiting for her to arrive at school, staring in my book pretending I wasnt.

My focus from lacrosse shifted onto her, waiting substituting wanting her time till lacrosse season started.

A big black truck came flying down into the school parking lot, five of the Miracle household came out of the truck but not the one I was expecting to see, I glared back down to my book.

Maple: " Aye Dee ! You good ?!" She threw a twizzler at me then winking.

I smirked then glanced back down to my book.

.....

Days have gone by without seeing Harribel.

Its feel like its been years in fact.

I pulled my shoulder bag around to the front of my body, looking through the bag, pulling out the sheet I was suppose to turn in yesterday.

Walking into the class, looking directly towards my seat.

~Their she was...

~Harribel... She returned.

Looking at Harribel sitting beside it, chewing on gum she glared up at me, beginning to stare back.

Walking towards her, leaning over the table, looking into her deep brown eyes, she stared back slowly smirking, the more I looked the more it felt like I was being sucked into her eyes it felt as if it was quicksand pulling me down and not letting me retrieve my body from beneath it.

My eyes dropped down to her pretty toned lips, they slowly began to move.

Everyone around me disappeared and became inaudible, trying to hear what she was saying fighting the grasp that was holding me down.

Harribel: " Heyy, Im Harribel."

I-I-m Dre-

I began to stutter.

THUD !

It felt as if a mallet was smashed into my head but it was a book, turning around rubbing the top of my skull.

It was the emo kid, Jack.

~The fuck does this brat want, hes fucking things up for me right now.

Jack: Come to the party kid, its at 12.

YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SMASH A BOOK INTO MY SKULL, I WOULDVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DID THAT.