Chapter 1 Turing of Faith

Eliza looked at the dark sky. Rain is pouring. She has a small smile on her lips. Eliza closed her eyes and opened them. She started to think when it all got wrong. Maybe it was the day she came to her university? Or maybe the day she first saw him? Or maybe the day that she fell for him hardly? No matter what it was, it was all a beautiful illusion or, we can say a misunderstanding. Eliza was good at her studies. She is from a middle-class family. Her father has a small job of manager in a hotel on the undeveloped side of the city. Her mother was a school teacher. But she left her job when she got married. And become a house maker and also sew beautiful handmade clothes, which Eliza's elder sister Hazel loves so much that she also wants to make that kind of beautiful dress. So she tries her best to become a famous designer, but because of lack of resources, even having talent, she doesn’t get a proper job. So Hazel makes pre-order clothes for others from her home, but as they live in areas the orders are not great. And Eliza’s elder brother Adam was a lover of bikes and loved to design bikes. He completed his degree in engineering, not with so many good marks, but he had a talent and passion but don’t get a job, so he worked in a mechanic’s shop. Last, Eliza, because she was the youngest, so there was no pressure on her with housework or other things. She gets lots of time for her studies. So she passed her college entrance exam with a full scholarship and got admitted to one of the best universities of in the city side. Eliza was always interested in law and helping others as much as she could. Because her family and people around her always face injustice because of lack of resources. So she chose a law college. She dreams of being a lawyer. But all of these dreams and passion get lost just because of a misunderstanding. She had no idea at that time that her happiness was going to vanish without her even realizing it. She wants to university according to her dreams, but unfortunately, she falls in love with a person and admires him a lot. He first seemed to be from the same class of family, but after university she realizes he was not. She knew there was no chance, but she still tries to be close to him. But one misunderstanding destroy everything. The funny thing was that she even got to engage him because of his father. But the man considers her a gold digger, and breaks her heart into so many pieces that she can’t collect. And at last, he broke the engagement. She went to go home after that but got into an accident and lost her beautiful face. After that, she regretted a lot why, because of a man, she left her dream, and neglects her parents, her siblings and her life. After that she never loved anyone. But it achieves many things. became the best lawyer, but by that time she had already lost many things. Which she is going to regret her whole life. But now she is lying on the muddy ground and taking her last breaths. Maybe this death is good. It is far better than the hell type of life. With thoughts she closed her eyes for a long time.