"Came To Be Optimus...."

Lucas

Smokescreen - "Hey Max?"

Max - "Yes, Smokescreen?"

Smokescreen - "I was thinking, since Lucas has Arcee, Raphael has Bumblebee, and Miko has Bulkhead, do you want to be my human friend or passenger or whatever?"

Max - "Uh, Okay. Sure."

Smokescreen - "Yes!"

Max - (Chuckle) "Rachet?"

Rachet - "Yes, Max?"

Max - "How did Optimus become the leader of the Autobots?"

Rachet - "Well, his name wasn't always Optimus."

Max - "What do you mean?"

Rachet - "Before the war started on Cybertron, he was just a guard named, Orian Pax. Once he started to learn about Cybertron's pass, he grew increasingly concerned about the corruption with the high council and on the side of the story, there was this gladiator who named himself after the 13 original primes. Megatronus."

Max - "Megatronus. You mean Megatron."

Rachet - "Yes. One day, Megatronus showed his true colors and went to high council and demanded to be the next prime. But Orian didn't believe voilence was the way. The words of Orian moved the high council. Not long after that, Megatron started a war poisoning Cybertron to its core. Orian journey there hoping to reverse the ill effect but he found the Matrix of leadership and came to be Optimus. The Last Of the primes."

Max - "....Wow. So Optimus is the last prime?"

Rachet - "For now. If he ever dies, which I hope not. The Matrix will pass on to another Autobot and he will be new prime."