◇5◇

~pov
Now a days jungkook was extra happy and always looking forward to go to park where he can meet his hyuniii ,he is really happy that finally someone loves him, he got his hyung , who always cheer him up ,who always play with him ,who loves him like a big real brother .
Here jungkook was ready ,literally bouncing on his heels waiting for his maid noona to complete his work so they can go to park. "Noona hurry hurry plz " wide doe eyes with a pout that made the maid to chuckle nodding her head she took her purse will holding kook hand they got out of the mansion . As they were crossing the gate ,a big car entered through gate in the garage ,the kims brother saw the bouncing human with sparkling eyes bunny teeths peaking out going out with a maid. There eyes followed the duo until they disappeared from there sight .

As usual the maid left kookie at the entrance of park and went in other direction to meet her boyfriend leaving the 10 year old at the entrance of park alone . But now kook was happy for this so that he can freely play with his hyungii. He entered the park and immediately went toward the large boy who was sitting on the bench eating something. "Hyungiiiiiii" saying this kook jumped on his back and sunghoon caught him with his one arm and smiled while making him sit beside him ruffling kook hairs . " Oh bunny where were you today huh " sunghoon said ,"noona was busy hyunii so that's why "
"Umm bunny she always does this na ,she leaves you here alone ,so tell me does no one ask her at your home " asked while opening a packet of chips and handing it to kook who took it happily and started munching on it " no ,no one ask her ,infact they don't care about me whether I'm alive or not they don't care ,you know hyunii I'm waiting that I grow rapidly so that I can leave them and then I will come to you and live with you ,they hate me and now I also hate them " kook said with angry pout while munching on the snack . Sunghoon looked at him for sometime and then ruffled his hair smiling softly . " hey bunny ,do you trust me that much "jungkook looked toward him and said," hyunggi in this whole world only I trust haru and then you only " said smiling "my bunny is so so intelligent ,ok let's go and playyyy" sunghoon said cheerfully and picked jungkook while running toward the swings . That's how kook spend his most of the days . When he returned to mansion he was holding a bag full of snacks which were given by his sunghoon hyunii ,he entered the living room and sprinted toward his room upstairs without looking toward his brothers. Things were changing, the brothers were seeing it each and everything. "You,take Jungkook to park right " yoongi asked the maid who gulped and then nodded . "What he do there daily and these snacks" hoseok asked " umm.m he play there take different swings I'm always with him and these snacks I bought..t him " she said nervously. " dont buy next time " jin said while his eyes were on phone .
Except jungkook all brothers were sitting in the living room when they heard shouting sounds from outside they all stood up and thought to check outside but when they went outside they were shocked to see the person they never ever want to see.

" oh look finally you all bastards came huh ,I will take him from all of you he is mine ,he is not like you I will get him and do whatever I want " a old man who was totally drunk and was being held by their guards was shouting but kims brothers were scared but hearing his words they all got angry , "you will never be able to get him ,and he is nothing like you !!!!!"jimin yelled at him. "Guards throw him out and I never want to see his face near our house " jin said with red eyes .
But a boy of 10 years was looking at everything with teary glossy eyes from his room window ,hiding behind a curtain .........

_____________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENTS..💜💜👋