◇6◇

~POV
A small body was curled up in the corner of the room ,knees buckled up arms around them head on the top ,back touching with the wall,small sniffles can be heard ,big lashes wet with fresh tears as they were following continously. He sat there alone ,again ,as always ,fighting with his thoughts which were distracting his delicate tender mind . The scene kept on playing in his mind like a reel making his eyes wet every time but the boy had no one just him and his never ending thoughts .
This time he was really hurt by his brothers behaviour, they never loved him ,never cared for him then why they are keeping him ...why they are not letting him go . The 10 year old boy didn't understand the emotions that were sparking in his body ,his hands were pinching his tighs really badly ,eyes were still producing tears ,nails were digging in his skin of his legs as he was wearing shorts but seems like he was not feeling any pain because the storm of thoughts in his brain and emotions in his heart didn't let him feel anything at all. He was numb to physical pain .
"Kook your hyungs are waiting for you downstairs for dinner" a maid knocked on his closed door and kook came out of that state and he immediately winced and withdrew his hands and saw little blood on his nails and when he look on his legs they were red with swollen traces of scratches. He got up and went to washroom, washed his face and cleaned the blood by tapping towel on it after all he is only ten he doesn't know how to take care of wounds . Then he went downstairs while keeping his head down all the time . He sat silently on his chair and divert his eyes toward the plate which contained his food . Today the table was silent then usual ,all were focusing on the food or maybe on the little human....
Jungkook ate some bites but he really had no appetite so he was about to stand up when " dont you dare to go,sit down and finish it ,you know many peoples in this world are crying for food and you are getting it for free don't waste it " namjoon said while looking straightly toward jungkook who now for the first time raised his head and looked ,brothers took notice of his red eyes and pink nose , kook looked toward namjoon then lowered his head again and start eating again though he really don't want to eat but what can he do other than obeying them as always.
Somehow he complete his food then he cleaned his hands and got down from his chair and was about to go when a large hand grasped his wrists stopping him from moving further he looked at the hand and then at the person stopping him ,was Taehyung, who was continously looking toward his face and then his eyes moved downward toward his legs, " What is this on your legs " Taehyung said eyes again locked with jungkook. This question of Taehyung alert all brothers who stood up and came near to have a look and they saw swollen marks on both tighs with slightly open skin with little blood resting on it . Jungkook looked down at his legs ,then again toward his hyungs who all were looking toward him ,he blinked his eyes ," may be in the.ee Park "said quietly . "Are you sure " yoongi asked firmly ,jungkook gulped and nodded . " aren't you getting irresponsible day by day, you got this and didn't told any one to treat it ,house is full of Maids " hoseok said madly and jin took hold of him ,walking toward living room made him sit on the couch and start cleaning the wounds . It stinged badly but he didn't dare to move his legs or made any voice ,Jin was observing him . " From now on you are not going to park " jimin said and jungkook world stopped ,if he can't go to park means he can no longer meet his sunghi hyungii and that brought tears In his eyes. " h..hyunng I will be very careful but let me go to park " kook said with trembling voice and glossy pair of eyes. " Jungkook you very well know I don't like disobedience,if he said no its means no and no more discussion, go to your room Now" jin said firmly.
But the 10 years old boy had enough for today ,first that scene and now his separation from his hyuuni ,is just too much for him so he did something which shocked all the brothers that they can't even react . Jungkook pushed jin hands from his legs and rushed towards stairs crying and shouted ,"I HATE YOU ALL ,I HATE YOUUUUUU , I DON'T WANT YOU ALL ,ALL ARR BAD ,I WANT APPA EOMMA ,I HATE YOUUUU.UU" he said all this while climbing stairs to reach his room and he entered and closed the door locked it and dropped on the bed crying. He was now again alone with no one ,he didn't have his haru,he didn't have his sunghi hyungiii ,he is again alone .

Downstairs was complete silence ,no one moved from there places ,eyes wide shocked ,unable to form any word. Jimin was the first one who came out of this shocked state and stumbled ,sat on sofa with a jerk, "hy..yung he..he hate us, he will leave us" asked still in shocked "no no No he will not leave us ,he will be with us forever "Taehyung said with glossy eyes . " Why he took the name of those monster ,he doesn't know what they are ,he is a baby " yoongi said sitting on the couch . "We all failed ,FAILED .... inorder to protect him, we made him hate us "jin said trying to control his emotions ." Hyung .....they will not be able to find him right? Hoseok asked. "Never, they will never be able to separate him from us " namjoon said.

____________________________________

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 💜💜💜💜💜👋💜