panimula

Men's POV

Amidst the lively festivities, I found solace at a secluded table, a glass of wine in my hand, my gaze was fixed on Kea that is getting ready to show in the room. The changing color of the disco ball casting a lovely hue on my contemplative expression.

Lost in reverie, my fingers absently traced the rim of the wine glass, the soft clink of the crystal create a distant echo in the bustling ballroom. Despite the revelry around me, I was lost in my own world, consumed by my unspoken love for Kea.

The spotlight shines on the woman in the pink simple dress, her hair adorned with tiny pink ribbons, wearing light pink eyeshadow and eyeliner, I realize she is my fiancée, destined to marry me. Initially, I was reluctant to marry someone I didn't love, but she changed my mind, and now, I don't wanna lose her.

The first time I saw her was at prom, because we both attended the same university. The way she carried herself with grace and elegance caught my attention. Despite my reservations about arranged marriages, her presence has warmed my heart, and I find myself drawn to her in ways I never imagined.

As I walks towards her, the soft glow of the spotlight accentuates her beauty, and I can't help but to feel a sense of peace and contentment. Our eyes met, and in that moment, I know that she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

As the evening progressed, the lead man name was Rafael, watched Jael from a distance, his heart aching with unspoken emotions.

I admired her grace, her kindness, and the way she lit up the room with her presence. Yet, she remained oblivious to the depth of my feelings.

"It's time for the final event of the night, the rosey romantic dance, let's call the unkabogable na kahit matanda na ay mukha paring gen z father, Mr. Jovani Paciano Vicencio Aguirre The Third!"

I stood by the edge of the room, my gaze fixed on Kea as she danced with her father. With each step she took, my admiration for her grew, a silent longing stirring within me.

As the night wore on, I found myself drawn to Kea, unable to resist the pull of her magnetic charm. I yearned to tell her how I felt, to express the love that had blossomed in my heart, but fear held me back. Goddamn shit!

"The last but not the least, 'wag na 'wag ninyong liligawan ang ating disney princess, look oh, sa gandang lalaki at tangkad niyan, no, no, no, mapapaaga ka. Now, Jael Jordan El Camino!"

"Akin nalang s'ya Miss Kea kapag ayaw mo ha." The other emcee jokingly said.

The time came for the final dance, and that's my turn. My heart swelled with a mixture of joy and sorrow. Atleast I can dance her tonight.

As the music swirled around us, my eyes never left Kea, my admiration for her is unwavering. In that moment, I made a silent vow, I will cherish her from afar, I will support her in her happiness, even if it means hiding my own feelings deep within my heart.

I know, she loved someone else, and this is just a show.

🎀
coquettera