|Bella Ciao|

Warnings: Kissing, mostly in theo's pov, the song 💀
☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Theo's POV:

You know, it feels nice to be walking the streets of Italy once more, but what is odd is that my father has hired a new maid.

A hot one at that, you might be wondering, "BuT tHeO wHy DiDnT hE jUsT gEt A hOuSe ElF?"

Because, house elfs aren't hot.

Now, now, the maid is a witch, like my father would allow a muggle in the villa.

But this girl, she is hot, her long, wavy brown hair, her slim yet curvy figure, her pale skin, her light blue eyes, and her smile, they make her all so hot.

This morning I so happened to run into her in the hall.

This is what happened:

7:00 AM 2/5/24

I was walking down the hall, heading to my bathroom when I accidentally collided with our newest maid, Y/N.

She so happened to land on my chest as I landed with a grunt.

"Well hello there," I smirk looking down at her on my chest.

she soon scrambles off my chest. "Sir Theo I am so sorry, I did not mean to run into you," she stumbles hurriedly over her words making her even cuter.

I then stand up, "No problem Bella, just be careful next time," I say calmly, dusting off my pants.

"Yes sir, will do," she says before walking off.

I grab her wrist, "Not even a goodbye?"

"Oh, right, ciao," she says before turning to walk away.

"Bella ciao," I say kissing her cheek, then letting her go. I stand in the hall watching her leave, grining from ear to ear.