Chapter 6

Why didn't anybody tell me that it was chapter seven instead of six dang I just fixed but why didn't you tell me 🥲

Tomioka's Pov:

I woke up to a warm and comfortable embrace something or someone scolding me right but not too tight I opened my eyes and saw the one person that I would never expect to be there Shinazugawa Sanemi..

I personally was surprised so I quickly got up and left of course everyone else was awake mind you it was like 6:00 am I don't know why there awake.

"Giyuu-San your awake!" Mitsuri squealed

"Hey" Obanai said clearly already annoyed that I was being hugged by Mitsuri

"Hello Tomioka-San how was your sleep" Shinobu asked

"My sleep was fine"

"Giyuu-San wheres Sanemi?" Mitsuri questioned

"He's still sleeping...I think"

"Anyways are we gonna do anything today?"

"Yeah I wanted to go to this buffet where I heared they sell great Sakura mochi! Although I don't know if that's true this is gonna be my first time there" Mitsuri replied

"Okay I'll go get ready"

I decide to put on a blue turtleneck with black jeans and white sneakers I changed in the bathroom in case Sanemi woke up.

(What he's wearing just a heads up this is the only outfit I'm coming up with)

After I was done getting ready I walked out too see an empty bed I was guessing sanemi was outside and ready since I did hear some shuffling around while I was in the bathroom.

I walked out to see everyone ready and waiting we all got in the car it was silent just the car radio on playing fireworks by Katy Perry I know that song because of Mitsuri so no questions asked.

When we got to the buffet there was a lot of people so we has to wait 30 minutes.

Timeskip

Once we got seated Mitsuri got up and got almost every Sakura mochi there she only left one...but she ate it a few seconds later she was making her way to the tempura when some kid that was a boy that looked like a girl was taking most of it and another boy was trying to stop him.......IS THAT TANJIRO!?

.....

I'll talk to him later my social battery is dead and it hasn't even been an hour.

I didn't get much to eat but Mitsuri forced me to eat like I don't know 15 Sakura mochi? 

Well she gave me a lot so now my stomach hurts and I put my head down.

Shortly after I laided down someone tapped my shoulder it was Nezuko?

"Hi Giyuu I saw you with some other people and decided to say hi how are you?" She asked 

"I'm good Nezuko how are you?"

"I'm good...if we see each other again can I call you pa?"

"Sure but why do you want to call me pa?"

"Because you were there when mom nor dad were you were also there when mm and dad died so I always thought of you as a parent..."

I smiled at that it's nice to know Nezuko feels that way

"Hm okay thanks for telling me how's Tanjiro and the others?"

"All of them are still chaotic so everything normal"

I chuckled "well nice to know there okay"

"Well I've got to go now by pa"

"By Nezuko tell the others I said hi"

"Okay I will!" She said while running off

How was that chapter did you like it? Just a question for all of you who do you want me to ship the kamoboko squad with like to you want canon or fanon just tell me I'll see which has the most votes anyway have a good day/night byeee