Chapter 5

Let's just give thanks to @Mf_Th4tL1kesDucks and let's begin here's some popcorn for those who want some 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Giyuu's pov:

Life on of the most greatest things on earth it could give you hope, fear, happiness, sadness, anger, or love in my case life wanted to have me share a room  with the one and only Shinazugawa Sanemi normally if I were a girl that liked scarred men with white hair and liked jocks I would be head over heels right now probably even be drooling over the guy but am I that way am I a girl that drools over men...No of course not I'm a man myself but I might as well be a little boy if I'm for some reason scared to even breath the same air as Shinazugawa I mean we're friends we have each others numbers I'll be fine...right?

Sanemi's pov:

I hate my life first Genya asks me what my sexuality is and now I'm sharing a room with the oh famous 'Unnoticed boy' Honestly I have no idea why life hates me and of course we have to share a bed it doesn't even look big enough to share the both of us I wanted to see the loners reaction too this and he's not  even here with me great now I have to look for him I open the bedroom door just to run into him now we're both on the floor except I'm on top of him pinning him down...That sounds gay as fuck I take it back I'm just towering over him at the moment so me being me pushed him and accidentally made him hit the wall behind him which if you were in a different room all you would hear was a big loud 'BANG!' I don't even know if the others heard that but if they did too bad go back to sleep.

"Ouch" the boy said

*sigh*"you okay?" I asked

"Yeah it doesn't hurt that much let's just unpack and get ready for bed" He said.

—-Timeskip——

Same pov:

Now the both of us me and Tomioka are just sitting on the opposite sides of the bed just staring at each other so I decided to ask him to play a game.

"Well do you wanna play a game?" I asked

"What game would we play?"

"21 questions"

"Hm okay who goes first"

"I will what's your favorite color"

"I like blue, What's your favorite animal?"

"I like dogs I used to have one"

"Was it a big or a small dog?"

"Since when we're you asking a question again?"

"When we're you"

"..."

"..."

"Anyways what's the worst snack you've ever tasted" I asked

"Cookies with milk and guacamole on it" he said

"Why the fuck would you eat that shit"

"Dare"

"What did it taste like"

"Dog shit"

"How do you know what that taste like?"

"I don't I'm just guessing because the way it smells isn't pleasant"

"Definitely not"

"I'm tired"

"We haven't even finished the game"

"So we could finish it another time you'll be fine" he said while moving by my side and getting under the cover

"Yeah I guess night Tomioka"

"Night"

And with that I was out like a light

—-Authors note——

Sorry for the short chapter hope you liked it have a good day/night people see you in the next chapter...maybe.

Word count:525