Chapter 4

( This is just Sabito,Makomo, and Giyuu bonding for now)

Giyuu's pov:

After Shinazugawa left I decided to help Sabito get out the rink and leave we obviously said bye to Mitsuri and I think his Iguro Obanai his name was he looked scared of Makomo I asked Mitsuri about it she said something happened in his past that basically traumatized him but other than that the trip was nice, Aside from the fact my feet hurt like shit and Sabito was complaining about how I didn't help it was his fault for not paying attention when I explained the basics to him. But now we're home we weren't tired so we decided on a game night for some time.

At one point we decided to play twister and some five nights at Freddy's (I decided to put five nights at Freddy's because I'm watching someone playing it right now so yeah) in the middle Sabito almost pissed his pants so we stopped I think it was because we were playing the 4th game but it was his fault for mentioning the game so yeah we decided to make a fort because why not we made near the Tv so we can still watch YouTube and Netflix also maybe Disney.

I eventually went to make popcorn and get more snacks but I saw a text from some number I had no idea who it was I was also added in a group chat so I checked it out....

(So let's thank @Mf_Th4tL1kesDucks for the idea anyways back to the story)

Sanemi's pov

So apparently life likes to hit me with the most random questions at I don't know almost midnight because Genya asked me what my sexuality is so I'm sitting on my bed figuring that out but I guess it's impossible for me to fucking think because once again I got a text from I group chat with,Iguro if not the biggest simp in the world for a girl that looks like she'd be in my little pony but other than that, they were talking about hanging out AGAIN, like we just went ice skating what else do you want from me and MY LIFE...

( what the group chat said)

————————————————

Sakura mochi woman:

Do you guys wanna hang out again? Me and Obanai have some extra rooms for you guys

Tomioka:

Sure why not 

Me:

Didn't we just hang out?

Biggest simp I've ever met:

So what we can hang out again and it's fucking Saturday tomorrow you"ll be fine

Me:

Yeah yeah fine

———————————————

I might as well go it might get my mind off the fact Genya decided to ask me what my sexuality was.

Anyways I decided to pack my things shower and get ready

(Once again I'm not thinking of an outfit for Sanemi so use your imagination NO SUS THINGS IM TALKING TO YOU MF_TH4TL1KESDUCKS)

-timeskip-

Now I'm pulling up to Mitsuri and Obanai's house still wondering how the fuck they pay for a house there was another car which I'm assuming is the loner I met and his friend's. I'm honestly surprised at how I didn't tackle the guy and how I got his number but I'm just blaming it on the amount of sleep I get a night for not at least making fun of him the whole time.

Other than that I just knocked on the house door

(The house sorry if it's blurry )

"Hiiiiii Sanemi! You finally got here!" You see I wonder how the hell Mitsuri's voice is so high pitched like how did your parents deal with that damn.

"Yeah hey Sanemi....bye" Then there Obanai I also wonder how he deals with her voice

Anyways I go inside to see the loner butterfly bitch and the loners friends there playing Mario cart 

"GIYUU HOW THE  HELL DID YOU WIN..AGAIN" I heard I think Sabito Urokodaki? Yell

"Dunno you just suck"

"HOW DO I SUCK I GOT A TWO GREEN TURTLE SHELLS THROWN AT ME LAST MINUTE"

"Yeah that was me and probably Makomo" Kocho said 

"YOU TRAITORS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE GIYUU LOSE"

"It's kind of your fault for being infront of me idiot now yell at me again and I will make you drink poison" Kocho said in a rather threatening tone 

"Yes ma'am" 

I look at side to see Obanai literally recording the entire thing and Mitsuri trying to not laugh I look back to see Shinobu with A FUCKING SANDAL IN HER HAND AND MAKOMO CHEERING HER ON TO HIT SABITO...she's gained my respect then there's Tomioka just sitting there.

"SHINOBU PLEASE DON'T HIT SABITO WE DOMT WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT" Mitsuri well yelled or high pitched screamed at the top of her lungs 

Shinobu put her sandal down and Sabito calmed down Makomo looked disappointed for some reason probably was looking forward to seeing Sabito get the absolute shit knocked out of him then of course Tomioka still just sitting there. 

"Okay well now that that's settled I actually only have 3 more rooms so one of you guys need to share so you can figure that out! Bye!!!"

Well Obanai and Mitsuri just left and I have to share a room with someone which I'm not looking forward to Sabito and Makomo and sleeping together and probably Shinobu and Giyuu because if the rumors are true there dating..

"Well I'm not sharing a room with Sanemi nor Giyuu so bye you guys" Shinobu said

So after that I realized im going to have to share a room with the loner otherwise known as Tomioka Giyuu.....

Authors note 

Sorry for taking such a long time to update my Wattpad wasn't working and I had to think of an idea anyways have a good day/evening/night

Word count:949