Early birds get no worms

Maria was singing in her fruit style kitchen while spreading mayonnaise smoothly on a thin slice of bread. Maria's Mom walked to the kitchen and put a tart into a toaster."Maria make sure you put the mayonnaise back up, last time you didn't and it stunk up the house." Maria's Mom gently said."Oh uh, I'm sorry I will I was just such in a rush yesterday I-"Maria  hesitated. Maria's Mom glanced over her shoulder, "I don't want to hear no more complaining." "Yes ma'am."Maria said while squishing the sandwich together.Maria glanced upwards at the window and saw the bus coming down the hill."Bye Mom love you, my bus is her!"Maria said while rushing out the door. Maria's Mom said nothing but stared at her. The bus stopped with a loud harsh squeak.Maria looked at her shoes and walked on the bus."bus driver why do we have to pick her up? She is such an Ick!"Rebecca rudely stated."Shut up Rebecca!"Maria bit her teeth. Maria made her way to the middle of the bus where no one would talk to her. All of a sudden Maria felt kicking on the back of her seat."Knock it off!" She said gently. The kicking kept going for about 2 minutes when Maria swung her head behind the seat."I said knock it off!"Maria growled. "You could've told me that." The rude boy behind her mumbled."I- nevermind." Maria said while sitting back in her seat. Maria glanced out the window and  noticed it started to rain a little bit. She took out her headphones and plugged it in her ear and pushed her brown silky hair out the way and watched the rain slowly rain harder.