chapter 3🥵🌶️

Author's pov:

He moved his face towards her pussy and chaatne laga.

She moaned feeling this new sensation and pushed himself more in to her pussy .

"Anhhhhhhhhmmm...maannnn" she moaned.

"Aapki chut se pani aaraha hai jaan, mere liye...mujhe aap chahiye Jaana" he groaned licking, sucking and biting her pussy.

"Ahhnnnn... zor se" she fisted his hairs and groaned.

"Aapko maza aaraha hai jaan" he asked her licking her pussy with his hot wet tongue.

"Ahmmmm....please...Naa...kuch horaha hai"... She begged him to tongue fuck her.

He slapped her pussy. And entered his tongue in to her wet folds.

"Ahnnnnnn.....zor se....ahnnn....please....aur zor se...." She begged him...

He held her in place by placing his hands on her thighs. She bucked her hips against his mouth faster enjoying every bit of pleasure.

"Arghhhh...fuckkk... my baby girl..." He groaned and fucked her little pussy with his mouth vigorously.

Within few minutes she released on his mouth. He licked each and every bit.

He moved towards her face and kissed her lips slowly enjoying the warmth of her lips.

He pinches her nipple making her moan in his mouth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, both were sucking each other's lips. A string of saliva is formed when they pulled apart.

She looked at it and again kissed him harder. After 10 minutes, he finally left her lips with a pop sound.

He moved away from her and removed his boxers and she could see his cock was so hard and thick.

She looked at his cock and averted his gaze.

He chuckled and hovered over her and said,"aapki chut geeli hai mere liye, meri lund ke liye. Abhi bhi dekhiyae meine kuch bhi nahi Kiya fir bhi aapki chut se paani aarahi hai "

She looked down and saw she is dripping for him. She become whole red and bit her lower lip.

He freed his lower lip from her teeth and sucked her lower lip Passionately and left it with a slow pop.

He looked at her intensely making her shiver.

"Boliye Jaan, yeh chut mere liye gheeli rehti hai" he said in his deep voice making her shudder.

She without breaking the eye contact whispered slowly,"Aapke liye hi geeli rehti hai yeh"

He Smirked and continued,"meri lund ke liye, boliye"

He pinched her nipple hard earning a hiss from her mouth.

"Boliye Jaan" he said

"Aa...aapki..lund ke liye geeli rehti hai" she said shyly

He chuckled and kissed her nose.

"Thoda dard hoga Jaan, fir teek hojayegi" he said rubbing his tip on her entrance.

"Anhhhhh" she moaned feeling the burning sensation.

"Shhhh..bas..bas..." He cooed her and slowly thrusted in to her pussy.

He is so big.

"Anhhhhhhhhh" she left a earth shattering scream and tears are flowing continuously from her eyes.

"Shhhh...bacha...rona nahi...thodi der aur..." He said and thrusted in to her fully.

She held his shoulder and scratched it hard.

He didn't move, he waited for her to get adjust.

"Anhhhh....Maan....please move" she said in her low voice.

"Teek hai jaana" he said and started moving slowly.

But this is feeling heaven for him.

He started to move faster while sucking her neck.

"Ahmmmm...Maan....zor se...anhhhh" she screamed in pleasure.

He turned in to a beast.

He took one of her nipple in to his warm mouth and started pounding inside her.

"Anhhhhhhhhh.....anhhhh...please dheere...aanhhh....." She begged enjoying the pleasure.

"Jaan..meri lund ki jaan  nikal Rahi hai...thodi der aur...please...jaana" he grunted and bit her nipple hard and sucked it to soothe the pain.

"Anhhhh....Maan" she is bouncing under him withering in ecstasy.

Her nails are digging on his back, but he cares less and thrusting in to her more faster.

"Arghhh...aap bahut tight hai jaan..." He said and pounded in to her fastly.

"Anhhhhhhhhhhhh...maannnnnnnnn" she groaned.

"Mein jhadne wala hu aapki choti si chut mein...baby girl....ahmmmmm" he groaned thrusting at inhumane speed.

But she is equally enjoying his rough side.

Both are panting for their release.

"Anhhhhhhhhh....maannnnn....anhhhh" she moaned and came on his cock.

"Arghhhhh....aapne khusi kar diya mere Lund ko...arghhhh...baby..." He groaned and released himself inside her.

To be continued..