EP4 S2: The Past

Sanemi went to hug Giyu waist again. Giyu blush at the spot that he like the way of Sanemi soft touch. "Nii-san, Giyu san said that you meet him just in the middle of the last night and disappear when it come to morning. Why?" Genya ask make Giyu also look at Sanemi to know the answer. "I... cannot go in the sunlight anymore." Sanemi said and it make Giyu and Genya shocked. "What?!" Genya scream. "How? Aren't you immune to sunlight before?" Giyu said as he rub Sanemi cheek.

"After I woke from death that I thought I was should be dead, I found myself laying in the dark forest. After I figured out where am I, I was actually in the world of monsters. I heal and got back my energy after some months. Then, I start to search some food and end up myself to the monster town. After having some food from there, I try myself finding a way out and go back to human world and I found out that the way to human world was blocked by the queen of the fairy who is should be guarding the portal between the monsters world and the human world. She is actually has been sleeping for some 80 years. After she woke up and know about the monsters walking out the monsters world and make a mess to human world, the portal was locked and closed forever and those any monsters in the human world are killed by her and her subordinate. I went to meet her and ask if I could pass through the portal but at first, she did not allow it but after I talk to her a little, she agreed and open me the portal through the human world. After some years,I finally meet you and watch you for some times." Sanemi said smiles and poke his nose to Giyu nose and he giggled when he saw how Giyu face look so confused.

"Let just say that I'm trying hard to come back to human world." Sanemi said smiling at Giyu. Giyu sigh at the point he still did not understand some part of Sanemi story. But he just give a small smile to Sanemi. "Welcome home." Sanemi blush when he feel Giyu kiss his cheek. "You say that so late." Sanemi said. "Did Nemi like Giyu san?" Genya ask make the older look at Genya. Giyu was blushing. "Yeah. I love him that I might drink his blood to death." Sanemi said. "Ah! No!" Genya said make Sanemi remove his hug from Giyu and switch with Genya and now, Genya was the one who is hugging Giyu. "If you drink Giyu san blood to death, then he will died. I don't want Giyu san to died!" Genya said. "I don't want him to died either so give him here." Sanemi said taking Giyu back to him that he just got jealous with his own little brother. But Genya take Giyu back. Now they're fighting over to get Giyu. "Okay guys stop now." Giyu said removing the two brother from him.

Giyu look at the clock.

[12:20 p.m]

It's midnight already. Giyu look at Genya who his face is pouting and pat the little boy head. Sanemi got more jealous by Giyu action. "Quit it Sanemi. Be nice to your brother." Giyu said. "You're not my mom to tell me what to do." Sanemi said. "What happend to your mom back then?" Giyu ask that make Sanemi shock. "What?" "I ask Genya about your family and he told me a bit but he said that he didn't remember much and actually doesn't know well what happened either." Giyu said. Sanemi look at Genya. "You actually remember?" Sanemi ask as it make Giyu confuse. Genya nod. "But when I ask you before you said you didn't remember anything." Sanemi said that make Giyu shock and look at Genya. "I didn't remember at first but I slowly remembering it." Genya said. Sanemi sigh at the point he himself still in confuse through.

Flashback {3 Years Ago}

"So... what do you want to talk about?" Genya ask as Giyu said that he have something to ask to Genya. "Umm, well... Could you tell me anything about your past?" Giyu ask. "Eh?" "Sanemi once told me that he, you and your family is still human before until there is an accident that happened but he doesn't want to talk about it. So I want to ask you about it." Giyu said. "Well... The story goes like when I was still a human ago, I live with Nemi and my other younger siblings and also with my mom. One day, mom go out but she late return and even at the late night, she still didn't return so I got worried. Nemi told me to stay at home to take care of the other while he go out to find mom and so he did. He went out for a long time too. When I was talking with my siblings, suddenly there's a monster that attack our house. My other siblings died on that day. Nemi come back right before that monster could kill me. I went to find Nemi but when I found him, I saw he holding a knife and mom dead body was in front of him. I blame him for killing mom but after some times, I found out it was mom you attack us that night. Mom were turned into a wild vampire and kill us when she is not in her right mind. I still haven't be able to say sorry to Nemi until now and I feel guilty of what I have done while he is only try to protect me." Genya end his story. Giyu pat Genya head and also the back to make Genya feels calmer. "It's okay but how did the both of you become a vampire then?" I got turned half vampire because the vampire attack hit my blood veins that make it combined. That how I turn to vampire. If Nemi nii, all I know that the moment he fight with mom, he accidentally drink mom vampire blood when the blood spit to his face and he got turned after half minutes like that." Genya said.

End Of Flashback

"That's what Genya told me." Giyu said. Sanemi stood there in silent.

Sanemi stand from where his sit. "I'm leaving." Sanemi said but Giyu hold Sanemi hand as that make Sanemi stop and turn to face Giyu. "Already?" Giyu ask. Sanemi just nod. He make Giyu let go of his hand and he ready to leave using the window in the room. This time, Genya stop Sanemi. "Nii-san wait! Won't you stay for the longer time being? It's still far from morning." Genya said. "You should go to sleep." Sanemi said and left.

Giyu and Genya stare at the window. "You should go to sleep Genya." Giyu said and Genya left Giyu room. Giyu lay in his bed for a while. But suddenly he felt something......