Part 5

Inspired by: heartstoper4ever (on tiktok)
TW: fainting, text messages, mention of ED, OCD and anxiety

Charlie nods his head. Nick carefully pick Charlie up and put him on the floor knowing he could pass out.
"Keep talking to us Charlie please. Is there anything we can get?" Tara spoke with a soften in her voice.
"W w water please" faintly asked by Charlie.
"Of course I'll be right back" Tara ran down stairs and came back with water. "Here you go Charlie, there's also a straw for you."
"T-thanks" Charlie started to drink the water.

"Charlie can you please tell me when you last ate?" Tara asked knowing Charlie's history "I had some crackers earlier, Nick did I eat breakfast?" He asked with concern not remembering if he did, as he try's not to think about food and meals too often. "Yea you had a piece of toast and orange juice." Nick confirmed and placed a kiss on Charlie's head.
"That's really good Charlie, I think the reason you're feeling dizzy, is because of the adrenaline from being overwhelmed and putting all your energy into your frustration, which is totally ok, it's normal for people to do that." Tara explained.

Some time went on and the three of them chatted. "Nick you can look at my phone"
Charlie passed his phone to Nick with the messages open. "Thank you baby" without reading them in full depth just looking at how many were sent, Nick was not happy.

Texts J- Jane C- Charlie

J- Hi my attention seeking son.
J- I have banned Tori and Ollie from seeing you.
C- What why?
J- Because you are dangerous, incapable, a baby and also an attention seek. Your mental health is fake and you should go all the way. No one has time for you.
J- you are not allow to see them or come to family events you are no longer apart of our family CHARLES.

Nick reads the texts and is furious with Jane and can't believe what she sent to Charlie. Now everything is adding up and No wonder why he wanted seconds of the alcohol.

Nick hugged Charlie tight and gave him kisses
"Charlie I am so so so incredibly sorry of what your "so called" mother sent to you. That is not ok, I understand that at this time it would be very hard to believe but none of the third text is true. Your mother just can't see you like I do, my mum, Tara and the rest of the Paris squad. Can you please please please tell me if she sends you anything else?" Charlie nods his head showing that he will.

"Can I have some food please?" Hesitantly asked
"Of course you can Charlie, what do you want!" Nick asked.
"Umm some apple please cut up."
"Of course do you want it cut normally or how I do it?"
"your way please" Charlie looked up at Nick and kissed him.
"Of course are you ok with Tara while I get your apple?" "Yep"
"Ok I'll be back."
Nick went down stairs to get Charlie his food and cut it in his own funky way. As he was cutting he felt tears rolling down his face. He was extremely shocked by Janes messages and couldn't imagine how Charlie is feeling. Nick wanted to take his boyfriend's pain away but knew he couldn't and never will.

Once Nick finished cutting Charlie's apple, he cleaned up as per following Charlie's routine and went back up stairs.
"Char here is your apple cut in the NN way by Nick Nelson." "I love you so much Nick."

A few hours passed the three just happily chatting when Charlie said "I think I'm ready to tell the Paris squad about what has been happening, like my Ed, OCD, anxiety etc."
"Oh Charlie I'm proud of you." Nick said as he gave a hug and a few kisses.
"Well done Charlie I know this is a big step that we have been talking about." Tara said
"Can we invite them over tomorrow please?"
"Of course" Nick pulls his phone out and starts typing but Charlie stops him.
"I want to do it please." Charlie said holding his hands out.
Nick passed the phone "Of course be my guest."

Paris squad
C- hey everyone, it's me I'm using Nicks phone.
I'm sorry about ending our picnic short today, however I would love for you to come over tomorrow around 12:30 please.
E- don't worry about it Charlie it's ok, I will be there.
Tx- all good I'll be there too.
IH- I'll be there as well

"Everyone has replied except Darcy, should I ring her?" "Yea if you want to totally up to you Charlie." Tara said "I want her to come, so I'll ring her." Charlie said as he was finding Darcy's number.

Charlie rings Darcy, there no answer so he leaves a message "Hi Darcy it's me Charlie, I understand you may be feeling really upset or hurt, however I am not angry at you. I am just ringing to let you know that I really want you to come over tomorrow. Everyone is going to be there. Thanks Charlie"

"She didn't answer which is ok and thought might be the case. Tara are you able to talk to her please?" Charlie asked. "Of course Charlie." Tara smiled back to Charlie. "Thank you for your help today Tara I really appreciate it."
"No problem Charlie I'm always here to help ok. I should head home and talk to Darcy. I'll see you two tomorrow." Nick gives Charlie a piggy back ride as they walk Tara to the door and thank her for everything she did.