Seventeen

"I can't thank you enough for agreeing to fly out home with me" Evan says while we put our million bags in the trunk. His birthday was coming up and instead of parting at a trashy club full of hookers and drunk alcoholics' with the paparazzi up or asses, he decided that we should fly out to his home in St. Louis, Missouri to spend time with his family and long distance old time high school friends. I had some huge modeling offer which included big time models like Cara Delevingne and more I just forgot the names of the others since Cara is literally mom and even though I'm turning into some huge celebrity, I'd kill to be even in a fifteen second commercial with her or get just one picture no matter if it was an arranged photo-shoot.

"I can't believe you turned down the offer" He chuckled.

"I'll always choose you" So cliché sounding but 100% true, no matter if I have to choose between anything other than family, it's always him. We aren't even married, or at the point where an engagement should even be brought up, I know he's the one and only guy for me.

"I love you" Evan cooed than softly pecked my lips and we got into the Taxi cab.

The ride to the airport was some might say entertaining others will say it was awkward, our driver kept remarking the fact that he chose me over Emma and that it was a very wise decision considering the fact that she would never turn down work to go on a trip. It was top secret but our taxi driver was a super old man that swore on his dead mother's grave that he'd never tell the news. At first, he guessed a surprise trip to France for Evan to purpose to me but he quickly shot down the idea explaining that we were happy at the state of our relationship and that he wouldn't change a thing. Also cliché  but like all clichés or most it's the truth.

"I couldn't choose anyone better than Taissa" Evan says then pulls me tighter closer to him and kisses my forehead, he looks down into my eyes then smiles, "She's a keeper" He tells me then kisses me again. At first I give in then figure out what he was trying to do, "Getting me ready for the hotel room?" I say through a laugh then slap his hand. "No honey we are not getting a hotel. I think we should stay at your parents place" I say then do the puppy eyes cute look just so I can at least see his childhood bedroom.

"Hell no hotel room"

"Your bedroom"

"Hotel"

We keep this going up to the point where we pull up to the airport and the taxi driver basically kicks us out by saying, "Annoy the people around you on the plane" then speeding off once we got all of our things.

                                                     ||||||||||||

"STOP IT THAT'S MINE" A little girl who  sat behind us and was about five screamed bloody murder to her older brother when he took or Barbie doll. "Hallie doesn't like when you pull her hair!" She cried out and kicked our seats. Evan already had his ear buds in (smart thinking Taissa of course of all things you forgot your own) and was in a deep sleep while I tried desperately to entertain myself with a book. I lasted for all of about five minuets then leaned over the seat and stared down at the little boy and girl, "Is that a classic Barbie doll? I had one just like that! Hey boy you're holding maybe hundreds of dollars in your hands so I suggest giving it back to your sister before you break it and owe her every single penny" I put on a fake smile and handed the little girl her doll back. "Hold on tight to that" I reminded her then sat back down and closed my eyes before it started again. Gotta love airplanes right?

                                          |||||||||||

The rain rapidly down poured and hit the windows of the car so fast and with such pressure I thought for sure we'd end up with a broken wind shield. "Holy shit does it always storm like this?" I asked Evan as I tried driving his car which was dropped off at the airport. "Not really no" He mumbled obviously still exhausted.