KJ NEW CHARACTER SHEET

in honor of weekend 1 I redesigned KJ's appearance and sheet

____

"I'M K TO THE A TO THE J TO THE I!"
- first meeting KJ during her week

Kaji, alternatively referred to as KJ, is the deuteragonist of Friday night funkin. She is Pico's partner in crime and girlfriend. She is frequently seen in alleyways battling her clients for money, or being seen with her boyfriend.

APPERANCE

Kaji is an young, chibi-styled attractive tan skinned girl, with long blueish-black hair. One long lock in the front and 2 longer bangs with an single short one, Including an singular long bang on the side of her head.  She noticably has an light blush on her cheeks and black lipstick, her bottom lip being an darker brown shade. Whenever she smiles it shows she has dimples, and has an mole on her breast. She also has an somewhat toned body, with 2 star tattoos on her stomach

She wears an dark faded pink bra with an golden heart shaped clip between, an light pink cropped jacket with pink fur on the collar dawned with hearts and stars around the sleeves and an big smiley face on the back, unbuttoned short shorts with red thong straps, an heart thigh garter connected to knee length black socks and black fur boots. Her nails are shown to be painted red. Additionally 3 piercings, she has an golden heart necklace, a pink heart belly piercing and large golden hoops.

Her angelic form, she takes on an strapless short dress with an golden heart pendant in the middle of her chest, an halo ones her head with large wings and golden heels. She is shown to have demonic tendencies, as her eyes can gleam red or her teeth grow sharp when she's mischievous but she shows no demonic powers like GF.

PERSONALITY

Kaji is portrayed young attractive alluring women, having a love for sweets and her partner. Despite rap battling for money, she tends to find herself in situations, even on the life of death. She's described to have an big ego, to the point many describe her as arrogant. She can be somewhat conceited and temperamental, such as shooting her gun at an candy machine when she doesn't get what she wants.

She can be blind to others feelings, as she thinks about what she thinks is right before anything else. She's also shown to have an possessive and jealous attitude towards certain people that get to comfortable with Pico. This insecurity coming from her precious failed relationships that left her in an depressed state, she's more dependent on her feelings and doesn't wanna be seen as weak as she's very emotional.

Despite this, KJ cares very deeply for her friends and close ones, willing to help strangers or anyone that needs it holding an selfless brave attitude. She's an hopeless romantic with an soft spot for romance and an very lustful girl as heard in a lot of her songs being sexual love songs. She can be very clingy to close friends, including her partner.

____________

RELATIONSHIPS

BOYFRIEND

Boyfriend, being a close friend of hers, the two like to rap together. Kj finds him to be funny, even being one of the few to understand his beeps and noises. The two sometimes fight along each other whenever one is in danger. However, Boyfriend has an habits of spacing our and staring at her boobs much to her annoyance.

GIRLFRIEND

Girlfriend, is another close friend of hers, meeting her before she met boyfriend. The two tend to be chaotic sometimes, their main heist being taking all the food from an McDonald's. As she's aware she's an demon, Girlfriend is aware of her powers as well. The two like to gossip and do each others nails or self care

PICO

Originally, the two weren't on the best of terms, as Pico found KJ alone planning to rob her late one night. She instead flirted with him, growing his annoyance but interest in her. This would later end in days when they would bump into each other and eventually started hanging out, with KJ going as far as to get him out of his comfort zone. Their relationship would start once the two confessed and slept together.

The two love each other very much, having an unbreakable bond and love. During Tankman's week, the two are seen shooting around with KJ over his shoulders. Pico goes to high stakes to protect KJ any means necessary, blasting any dude that scares her or hurts her. KJ shares the same feeling, going as far as to violently murder an whole army of men to save Pico.

Much to many's annoyance and sometimes dismay, the two are very flirty and PDA and sometimes end up making out on the spot even if it's in battle. But most of the time it's Pico telling her to "save it for after."

MOTHER AND DADDY DEAREST

The two of them love KJ more than anything, especially because she's so close with Girlfriend. They treat her as their own,

MONSTER

She's met him once during an dream she had, having to rap battle him. She found him to be terrifying, but tries to at least be nice to him.

SENPAI

Senpai shows an attraction towards her, as KJ finds him to be quite attractive aswell however is ironically annoyed by his big ego.

TANKMAN

She dislikes Tankman for the battle during Week 8. As he refers to her as "Busty Tits" and "Toots" showing he has little respect towards her. In an few of arts together with them, they seem to be friend enemies.

SKID AND PUMP

She loves these two, making sure to keep an extra eye on them. She finds their odd nature to be unique, including doing the spooky month dance with them.

TRIVIA

• KJ has 3 songs, "KAJI" "LOVE" and "BAD"

• KJ is neurodivergent.

• KJ is shown to have an somewhat messy room, having a lot of plushies and music items everywhere. Other than that, she goes out of her way to at least be neat or try

• KJ is an gamer, her favorite games being Roblox and Overwatch. Pico tends to hear her vulgar words when she's on mic.

• Her game over screen reveals her skeleton having wings and an halo.

• KJ sucks at cooking unless she has assistance. She's only good at making instant noodles, though Pico enjoys these. She also makes some banging Ham and Cheese sandwiches

• KJ prefers more sub and dubbed anime, but will listen to dubbed more often if she's doing something

• Her favorite fast food place is Chick FIL A. Pico makes sure to add extra honey mustard and chick FIL a sauce once she starts takes nudes, making sure to rush home after

• KJ has crashed many cars, including many hit and runs to the point nobody trusts her to drive or will get in the same car alone when she drives

• She has two weapons, her pink pistol and an knife that she has strapped to an garter she wears

• KJ is scared of lighting, bugs and hard thunder.

• KJ doesn't hold an gun holster with her, so she's either holding it or its held in her mid section

• KJ enjoys being the submissive one in the relationship, liking the idea of being controlled and domitanted.

• KJ is stated to be 21, but during the events of FNF she's around 19-20

• When she's not rapping, it's said KJ has an very beautiful siren singing voice

• KJ is into all types of guys, mostly bad boys. Once she met Pico, she knew he was her exact type.

• Her eyes are black on the morning, but turn white at night

• She has two cats, Coconut (Coco) and Fat-Bo (Boobs)