28- Lights Camera Action.

Warning: SA and violence
~

     "Leo?" Ollie was first to speak, his hand grabbed Raven's hand and squeezed it softly.

    "What the fuck do you think you're doing back here!?" Quinn yelled, she came up to the Seeker and shoved him. "What gave you the nerve to show your face here!?"

     "I'm an official. I can go where I please." Leo shoved Quinn out of the way, "I can see nothing ever changes. Who's this cutie?" Leo looked at Toxin, Raven ripped away from Ollie and grabbed Toxin's arm.

     "Get in my room. Now." Raven ordered, Toxin searched Raven's face for answers. The boy looked scared, Toxin didn't like that but pulled away.

     "Aw, don't send your friend away, Rae." Leo stepped forward, he tried to touch Raven's face but Ollie grabbed his arm.

    "Leo. You should go." Ollie said. There was a warning in his words, Toxin backed away and went into Raven's room but didn't close the door all the way. He didn't want to leave, he already didn't like this Leo guy.

     "You have no business here, Leo." Another voice spoke, and Arrow came into the light of the room. "Remember what I told you when I kicked you out of here."

      "If you show your face here again I'll make sure to rip it off so he or anyone else doesn't have to see it again." Leo quoted, "I remember. But now you can't do shit to me because I'll have your head."

     "What do you want then?"

      "I ran into our little friend, what was he doing at Lennons'?" Leo asked, Raven shook his head slightly when Ollie looked at him.

     "What he does isn't any of your concern." Arrow had walked in front of Raven and Ollie, "You need to leave."

     "Watch it, I'm asking nicely." Leo stepped closer, he wasn't threatened by Arrow. Probably because he had a gun on him. And authority. "What was he doing?" Leo asked, his finger flicked Arrow's hair, which did not make Arrow any happier. He roughly grabbed Leo by the wrist, he growled, "Leo, get out."

     "What's the problem? Can't an old friend come visit from time to time?" Leo asked, his pouting did not do anything for Arrow. "No, seriously." His face changed, and he sounded more serious. "What was he doing?"

     "He wasn't doing shit."

      "He was running away when seen, he was doing something he wasn't supposed to and I will find out." Leo growled, "Nothing will stop what will happen when he finds out." Leo warned, Arrow's eyes got a little wider. "You're weak, Arrow." Leo had his hand on Arrow's chin, pulling them a little closer. "I am in your blind spot." Leo then let go, he slipped the mask back over his face before turning away. "I'll be back."

   Raven sighed when he was gone, he slid down the back of the couch and to the floor. Ollie crouched down beside him, trying to push away the hair that fell onto his eyes.

     "I fucking hate that guy." Quinn had crossed her arms, "Who does he think he is!?"

     Ollie pulled Raven closer, letting him wrap his arms around him. Ollie messaged his fingers through Raven's hair, "He's gone. You'll be okay, Rae." Ollie was always able to make Raven feel relaxed, even though they weren't far in age, Ollie became a parental figure for him.

      "The monsters are gone, you can come out now." Ollie made grabby hands under the bed, a small boy's head popped out, his red eyes wet with tears. "I've got you," Ollie murmured as Raven grabbed onto his hands and was pulled out from under the bed.