Double Pressure

Kiply was simply just tending to her animals when all of a sudden she heard a scream pierce through the cold winter air, she jumped.

That was Doni..

The first one to do anything was Lynix dumb and determined. Not a great combination. Kiply called for him to come back, running after him, running to the same fate Doni had suffered. 

Bionic heard the scream, but he didn't do anything. He knew better than to run dumbly over to the source. Bandi looked unnerved. Liger had screamed as well, but other than this, it was rather tame, oddly enough. It wasn't until Bionic heard Lynix and Kiply's screams that Bionic did anything.

He took his diamond axe and walked outside, his robotic arm clutching it, he didn't want to see what was going on. It wasn't that he was scared, no, quite the opposite really. He just didn't like going outside since the incident. 

He stopped when he was able to spot Quiff, swinging his knife at Lynix and Kiply. He stopped in his tracks. The fuck? He ran behind him, he wanted to strike him down, kill him. But he couldn't. This was his best friend, he needed to find out what happened.

Then he saw Doni's lifeless body laying down, organs scattered around. The smell of iron lingered in the air, as well as a disgusting Smell of rotting flesh. Bionic felt his heart drop, he, without hesitation, swung at Quiff. A blood curling scream pierced through the air, Kiply and Lynix ran away. But Bionic came to fight, he wasn't afraid.

Quiff turned around, and Bionic noticed the bite mark. He froze. They got Quiff. Bionic knew what he had to do. Quiff lunged at him, Bionic was quick to act, kicking him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards. He was relentless though, getting up and trying to stab him, all with this horribly manic grin on his face.

Bionic swung at him, and Quiff fell, bleeding profusely. Quiff opened his eyes looking at him with wide eyes. His eyes no longer dull, but scared. Quiff was never scared.

"Danny..?" He whispered, his voice shaking as hot tears fell down his rosy cheeks. He frowned, sniffling, scared out of his mind.

Bionic stopped for a moment. What happened? Was Quiff back? He felt a wave of guilt crash over him, but all he did was stare with a pitiful look in his eyes.

"Danny, please don't kill me.." Quiff cried, sobbing and kicking himself away from Bionic. He eyed Quiff's bite mark, bruised and puffy with blood trickling down. That wasn't normal.

"I had to do it, I'm sorry. You weren't you, you aren't you." Bionic stated, his voice monotone and dull.

Quiff seemed to freeze for a moment, his eyes glazed over. The tears stopped and he began smiling again. He got up and tripped, breathing heavily. Bionic looked down at him, no visible emotion on his face. This red eye glowed, he looked down at Quiff before kicking him like he was a rabid animal, this knocked him out.

He leaned down and lifted Quiff, throwing him over his shoulder. This was gonna be a long year.