𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-32

After some days :

" Yn please come na " jennie again request showing her pleading eyes to Yn. She wants Yn to join her in a party arranged by her friend. Yn was ready to say something but Jennie again request " please please please "

" Let me ask Taehyung " she said and took her phone which was placed near her thighs. Jennie sighs and pout not cringely.

" But whyy " jennie said and throw the dress on bed, which was into her hands few seconds ago.
___

Taehyung called Yn from the study room. 

" Yn, can you please bring me a cup of black coffee " Taehyung spoke and without listening her answer he cuts the call. In frustration he grabbed his hairs. A relaxable sigh escape out from his mouth, he's been working on this file since last three hours and now finally it's done. After signing some files and paperwork, he rested his head upon the headboard.

Soon Yn come with a cup of coffee in her hands. She placed the coffee on table infront of him. She look at his serious and pale face, she gulp and took her lower lip between her teeth.
Hearing the sound of cup placed on table, he opens his eyes and his gaze upon her. She was looking like she wants to say something.

" Say " hearing his deep voice, she come out from her thoughts.

" Can i go out with jennie " she asked with hesitation.

" Where " he raised his eyebrow. Hearing his rough tone she spoke..

" Her friend arranged a party so.."

" What kind of party? " He asked while taking a sip of his black coffee.

" Girls party " she said and he hummed.

Few seconds passed neither she said anything nor he.

" Can i go? " She spoke. He move his gaze on her and slowly nodded.

She jump in happiness and run towards his seat. She wrap her hands around him and kissed his cheek. She also don't know why but she just did. She thought he will say no to her like he said two days ago but he agreed.

His lips formed a smile by the sudden action of his wife. His heart felt so calm, it's been a week he is so busy with his work, He was not spending much time with her, he didn't kissed her properly in those days.

She forward her steps to leave but suddenly she lost her balance and end up falling on his lap. He put his hands on her waist and start caressing it.

" Seems like you want me to stop you right here hm " his deep voice sends chills in her body. She look at him and put her hands on his chest.
Before she could say something, he move closer to her and burried his face in her neck. He placed a soft kiss on her neck. She cleanched on his shirt. He pull her more closer and attached his lips with her. Her grip on his collar become more tight. After a few seconds he broke the kiss.

" I have to go and get ready, jennie must be waiting " yn said while trying to look at other side, breaking the eye contact.

" But don't be late and come on time "
He unwrap his hands from her waist. Nodding her head, she quickly run away from there.

_____

" Yayyyy "
Jennie jump out from her bed and embrace Yn.

" I thought he will say no but thank god "
Jennie said while taking out two dress from wardrobe.

" Which one ? " Jennie asked to Yn.

Yn points towards the black silk mini dress.  " Okay " jennie said.