*S5*- Its a new dawn

Beth finds herself walking through a familiar landscape, the soft glow of twilight casting long shadows around her. She calls out for Spencer, her voice echoing through the empty space.

"Spencer? Where are you, sweetheart?" she calls, her voice tinged with anxiety.

Suddenly, she hears Spencer's laughter, sweet and musical, drifting towards her from the darkness ahead. Relief floods Beth's heart as she quickens her pace, eager to find her daughter.

But as she approaches, Spencer appears before her, there's something different about her. Her eyes are cold, distant, and her voice carries a sharp edge as she speaks.

"Mom, where were you when I needed you?" Spencer's words cut through the silence like a knife. "You promised to protect me, but you couldn't even keep me safe."

Beth's heart sinks as she listens to her daughter's accusations. "Spencer, I tried," she pleads, her voice trembling with emotion. "I would do anything for you."

But Spencer's expression remains hardened. "You weren't there when I needed you," she says bitterly. "Its all your fault."

Beth feels a wave of despair wash over her as Spencer's words sink in. She reaches out to her daughter, but Spencer pulls away, turning towards Jamie who appears in the distance. His face twisted into a cruel smile.

"No! Get away from her!" Beth screams, but her voice is lost in the darkness.

She tries to reach Spencer, but her feet feel heavy as if they're rooted to the ground. Desperation claws at her, tearing through her resolve.

And then, in a flash of terror, Beth watches helplessly as Jamie walks hand and hand away with Spencer, fading into the abyss.

"Spencer! No!" Beth screams, her voice raw with anguish.

Beth's world spins. She turns to see  Rip walking towards her, but his eyes are filled with disappointment, his silence deafening.

"You couldn't protect her," Rip says, his voice echoing with accusation. "You failed as a mother."

As the weight of her guilt threatens to engulf her, Beth's eyes snap open, her chest heaving with the effort to catch her breath. She looks around, her room bathed in the soft glow of dawn's first light, the remnants of her nightmare still haunting her

 She looks around, her room bathed in the soft glow of dawn's first light, the remnants of her nightmare still haunting her

Alone in her bed, Beth clutches the sheets tightly, a shiver running down her spine. She knows it was just a dream, but the fear lingers, haunting her like a ghost.

Beth slowly made her way to the kitchen, the faint light of dawn filtering through the windows. There, she found Rip already seated at the table, his silhouette illuminated by the soft glow of the morning.

"You're up early," Rip remarked, his voice warm with affection.

Beth offered a half-hearted smile as she replied, "Yeah, big day."