Chapter 18

Silence was what greeted her as soon as the lift doors opened and gave way to her home, Nagato stepped into the penthouse and deposited her things on one of the sofas before heading towards her kitchen.

The last few days had been weird, it had been two weeks since Hiroki decided to forgive Ayumu and Kanako, and since then she and Hiroki had kept in touch spending almost every day talking via messages, it seemed the blond boy decided he wanted to get to know her better.

That didn't bother Nagato, actually as the days went by she was liking more and more the idea of having with Hiroki something more than just a sexual relationship, and forming a real friendship with him, but the presence of those three in her house reminded Nagato of a truth she had gotten used to years ago.

She is alone, she always was actually, ever since her parents divorced and her father gained full custody over her, Nagato has been alone, her father as the owner of several hotels was always busy, going weeks at a time without coming home, leaving Nagato with the servants, a reality she knew since she was a child half Hiroki's age.

Maybe that's why Nagato ended up the way she is, being so outgoing to always attract attention, being so liberal to feel someone's warmth, she always tried to stay out of the melancholy that comes naturally with being a girl who grew up alone, but sometimes, when something reminded her of how lonely she is she can't stop herself from falling into it.

And that's what she's been feeling these past two weeks, having those three in her home, even for a day was pleasant, having breakfast together, talking, saying good morning or good night, are things she's experienced much less than the average person and in her eyes that has more value.

Nagato grabbed some ice cream from her fridge, ready to eat something in an attempt to improve her mood a bit, but before she could sit down to do that her building's phone rang, the one that serves to receive information from the building's receptionist, she picked up the phone and the receptionist informed her that Hiroki was downstairs, curious about his presence she gave her permission to let him come upstairs.

After hanging up the phone, Nagato returned the ice cream to the fridge, she never liked people to see her vulnerable side and only ate ice cream when she was vulnerable.

A short time later the lift dinged and opened revealing Hiroki still in his school clothes "Good afternoon, Nagato" Enunciated the blond boy walking towards her.

"Good afternoon, Hiroki, what brings you here today, come for a bit of fun?" asked Nagato, half jokingly and half seriously, having some carnal activity wouldn't hurt either and Hiroki improved enough to oblige her.

Hiroki let out an awkward chuckle as he listened to her "No, actually... I came looking for advice" Nagato made no effort to hide her disappointment, but quickly erased it as she sits down on the couch and beckons Hiroki to do the same.

"What can I help you with?" the red-eyed girl asked.

Hiroki obeyed and sat next to her, he hesitated whether to ask, he had to take a deep breath and fill himself with courage to utter the words he wants to utter "I want to propose to Aoi, and I think it's something memorable. What do you advise me?"

Hearing that, Nagato couldn't help but smile "It's about time, it's so painfully obvious about you two" She crossed her legs and let out a small grimace of sadness "But I can't give you much advice, I've never had a partner."

Hiroki looked shocked at such information "What? That's impossible, you have a lot of experience dealing with both sexes."

"You don't need to be in a couple to fuck someone You want advice on how to leave Aoi with her legs shaking? I'm your girl, but stuff about romance... No man, I suck at that" Hiroki slumped on the couch upon hearing that "I'm sorry."