chapter 8

Okay everyone 👍🏻. I know the previous chapter wasn't that AMAZING but it hold the main idea were this adventure story starts!
Let's go💫💙:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuichiro POV:

Where am i ?. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a .....someone room? What ? I don't know if I should say this is a girl or a boy room? . It's mixed of both?. Anyway, i should get the shit out of here . I raised my tired boy to sit on the bed. I noticed that I'm not wearing  a shirt and my shoulder is bandaged. Oh right i got shot ....MUICHIRO!!! Where is he??!!! I need to find him !

My is so tired but this isn't the time to rest. Muichiro is in danger i need to protect my brother like i promised my mother

I collected my energy and pushed the cover from my body . I looked around to see that the door of the room is opened. The place is so quiet. Then I'm sure that there isn't anyone here. I need to use this chance before they came back .

I started walking quietly toward the door . I putted my guard on in case i face someone here. As i reach the door i saw that there is many other rooms there . As i stepped out of the room ready to run to the window at the end of the hall. I FELT SOMEONE walking toward me ! He must saw me ! I quickly turn to face him.

"Oh god that was amazing "

HAAAAH?SHEZA??!WHAT IS SHE-

"Shit WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?"

"What are yo-"

                                 <PONK>

and that was how i fainted again with a hit on the head by a pot.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes from the rays of sunlight to see that I'm on my bed?... i quickly turned my head to were muichiro's bed is to see that he is there, sound and safe...

Is all of this a dream??.. No! It is a dream!

I quickly jumped from my bed toward muichiro and started shaking him.

"Mui! Mui!! Wake up!"

He opened his eyes slowly and said

"Whaaaaat? It's still early to wake up"

Why is he acting like this? I don't know how but I remember i saw muichiro muichiro talking to strange people with white Cloak. It was as if i was with him the whole time.

"Hey are you okay? Are you worried about our match?"

I turned my head slowly toward the hanging calendar on the wall. The 17 of November. The day of our match.

I felt like someone dropped a cold water on me. Was it a dream? No ... it was so real. Then... did i just saw the future?

"Yui , is there's something wrong?"

I snapped back from my thoughts to see mui worried face. I turned my face to the side and said

"I'm okay. It's just...I'm tired and ... worried about the match"

I whispered the last part. I feel like am gonna poke from saying that lie but it doesn't matter as long as it gonna let mui believe that everything is okay.

I turned my face to see mui giving me a straight face, not believing me.

"You never was worried about a match before not to mention that yesterday you said you are going to bet there asses in less than 5 min"

Fucking bastard, he is right. My pride is more important than these weaklings who dare to have a fight with me.

But now i need to deal with mui Suspicions.

"That's different!! Stop Babbling about me and go get ready before i change my mind and kick you out of the room!!"

Mui smile then went to change his clothes.

Man, I'm the best. But now i need to know if i really did see the future.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything happened exactly like the dream. This is terrifying! . It's like I'm watching a movie i have already saw before. If that's how everything is going on

Then i need to change few things.

Before we enter the arena, i told everyone  that i need to make a call real quick . They said that they will wait  for me but i insist by saying

"go a head and i will meet you all at the changing room"

I went to a phone cabin and inserted three numbers .

"Hello , what's your emergency?"

I answered coldly

"There's an attack from night demons at ##### street after half an hour from now"

"If that's a prank the-"

"They are trying to capture the masked twin muichiro and yuichiro tokito before there match by Blowing the arena with all the people on it"

"A-"

"I said what i got, you decide whether you save them or not"

Immediately i closed the call and started heading inside with a smirk on my face knowing that the police is probably panicking right now.

I opened the door of the changing room to see kera , mui talking . My smirk isn't leaving my face.

"Oh yui ken ! Are you done with your call?"
Asked me kera smiling kindly.

"Yeah , I'm done with it-"

I was interrupted by someone who entered the room.

"Guyyyys !! I got the drinks!"

I froze when i saw sheza entering the room.

Sheza was here on my dream.

Then ...

I might changed the way my dream went by...

.
.
.
.
That's all for today guys 💫. I hope you alllllllllll vote for my store and comment the parts that you liked 💬.
Byyyyyyyye~ 💚