Part - 6 Stranger Helper?

After 1 hour passed, somehow that girl wiped the tears from her eyes and picked up her luggage lying in front of her and walked away from there with heavy steps. After passing in front of that house, that girl had now reached the road. It must have been 11:00 or 12:00 at night and that girl was walking on a completely deserted road without any destination. She probably did not even know where to go or whom she could go to for help, then she remembered her mobile phone and she took out her mobile and saw that the mobile battery was also dead and the mobile was off.

"Shit! The mobile battery was also about to discharge. I should have called Shweta or Neelam, maybe I could have gone to their house right now, I am not able to think of anything else." - that girl said angrily while putting her mobile back in the bag and taking her luggage, she started walking on the side of the road, probably waiting for a taxi. At that time of the night, the girl was not able to see anyone on that deserted road but after a while, she heard the sound of four or five men talking and laughing from a distance and when she looked back, she saw four or five men walking from a distance towards the direction the girl was in.

"Oh God! All of them look like goons, rowdies, drunkards, I hope they don't cast their eyes on me..." - the girl said to herself in a worried tone and started thinking what to do.

Then she looked back once again and it seemed to her that maybe one of those men had already noticed her and he was whispering to his other companions to look at her and then all of them started moving towards her. Seeing all this, the girl was terrified and she quickly ran ahead and crossed the road and started going towards the other side of the road, but while crossing the road she was very nervous and scared thinking that all those men might reach her, so she was not paying any attention to the road at that time and then she narrowly escaped a collision with a car and that car stopped right in front of that girl, the bag fell from the girl's hand and she put both her hands in front of her eyes and face and also closed her eyes tightly because the light of the car's headlights was falling directly on that girl's face.
The man sitting inside the car also got a little scared when someone came in front of his car suddenly like this, but still he did not lose control of his car and applied the brakes of the car a little distance away from that girl. The girl was breathing very fast because of running like this and then suddenly a car came in front of her. She thought that she might have met with an accident but luckily she was saved from getting hit by that car... but still she was a little nervous, she was standing there frozen.
The man got out of the car and moving towards the girl asked her - "You... you... are you okay? I am so sorry! You came in front of me suddenly, did you get hurt anywhere?"
The girl came to her senses as if she had heard the man's voice and first of all she looked back and saw that those four-five men were still coming towards her, so Naina quickly went ahead and hugged the man in the car and said in a slightly loud voice - "Do you know since when I have been waiting for you here, you took so long... thank God you came!" When Naina suddenly hugged him and said all these things, the man could not understand what this girl, whom he did not even know, was saying and why was she waiting for him here on the road so late at night. But the girl's plan had probably been successful and after listening to her and seeing her hugging the man in the car, all those men had turned to the other side and were going away from there. Seeing this, the girl heaved a sigh of relief and moving away from the man, she explained to him - "I am.. I am okay and why are you saying sorry, it is not your fault, those goons were after me... and I should be sorry, I suddenly hugged you like this... but those people were looking at us in this direction."
After listening to the girl and seeing her looking back repeatedly, the man also turned and looked in that direction and after seeing those men, he understood the whole matter.

"Were these people after you, Madam? Should I call the police?" - the man asked after seeing those men there.

"No, they have left anyway and actually I am already very upset, my landlord threw me out of the house and then at this time of the night I don't know where to go and then on the way, such goons started following me, so I was very scared and came in front of your car." - after listening to the man, the girl told the whole thing to the man in one breath and while telling, tears came in her eyes.