Part - 16 Aaditya in office!

After talking to Naina, on one hand Sunaina felt a little relieved, on the other hand, thinking about her further studies, career and this marriage, she became very tense and started thinking what will she do now?

Sunaina had decided that she will not compromise on her studies at any cost, so she thought that she will tell Aditya about this, but then she thought that Aditya is always drunk, will he understand her and all her problems?

She still had many doubts about Aditya because he was like a mystery puzzle, which was not at all in Sunaina's power to solve right now because she was so entangled in herself that she could not see any way out, but this was not the first time she was in such a situation, after her mother's death, this had always happened to her. And even if there was no way out, Sunaina knew how to make her own path, Naina was also like that but being older, she was under the pressure of marriage for a long time and she did not want to get married right now because she had to make a career in modeling and entertainment industry, so she started living away from her family because when her family did not support Sunaina in her studies, how would they support her in this passion of hers.

"Still I will tell him once, after all I am living in his house, so I have to tell him this much and anyway I don't think he will refuse or stop me from further studies?" - Sunaina says this to herself while thinking about Aditya and sits for a long time waiting for him to return. When dinner is ready, Geeta comes to call her but Sunaina does not feel like eating because she is alone at home, so she refuses. Geeta asks her a couple of times more but even then Sunaina does not feel like eating anything, so Geeta goes to her room from there.

Finally, Sunaina gets tired and falls asleep while sitting on the couch and waiting for Aditya, but the whole night passes and Aditya does not return home.

**********
Singhania Industries building,
Aditya's office cabin,
"Sir! You should go to your home now, it is so late, it is 2:00 in the night!" - Ravi says while yawning a little while sitting on the chair in front of Aditya.

"I asked you Ravi what should I do? You should remember that I am your boss, you are not my boss, it is not necessary to give your advice all the time without being asked." - Aditya said getting angry at Ravi and grinding his teeth.

On hearing Aditya speak like this, Ravi who was comfortably sitting holding his face with both his hands and resting his elbows on the table in front, sits upright and says - "Sorry, sorry I am so sorry sir! I was just late, that's why..." While saying this, Ravi hesitates a little and wipes the sweat drops on his forehead with his handkerchief. "You better be! And I think you are feeling a little sleepy, you had a day off today, so why are you pretending to avoid working..." - Aditya stood up from his chair and walked a few steps around the big glass table, looking at Ravi with bitter eyes, said

"No sir! I don't want any leave, I am here only for you... anyway, you also don't want to go home, so it's okay! Let's just work." - Ravi got a little nervous because of Aditya standing at his place and speaking like this, and swallowing the saliva stuck in his throat, moistening his dry throat, said

"Oh, now tell me the progress report of this week! I haven't come to the office since last two days, right?" - Aditya said while sitting back on his chair and looking at Ravi, becoming very serious.

"Hey Sir! People don't come to work for two weeks or months during their weddings, so what's the big deal in taking only two days off." - Ravi said this immediately after hearing Aditya's words, but then as soon as he saw Aditya who was staring at him angrily, Ravi again became completely silent.

And he started showing him the progress report silently, Aditya also took a look at the laptop screen and started looking at everything very carefully, he seemed quite serious about the work at this time.