Chapter-45

Looking at her serene face is making my body ooze up with a weird but comforting warmth

Looking at her serene face is making my body ooze up with a weird but comforting warmth. I feel my heart full to the brim with tranquility.
A line of worry appears on her forehead as she knit her eyebrows and her eyes clenches more tight.

She is having a bad dream.

I pull her closer to me securing my hand firmly on her waist. She also snuggles up to me, pushing her face more into my chest. I kiss the back of her head and utter words of reassurance.

"I am here, sweetheart."

She humms.
I look down to see whether she is awake but her eyes still closed and even breathing indicates otherwise.
She is still asleep. A smile graces my lips as I see her cute face half of it smothered into my chest.

My eyes move down and I see her cleavage due to her boobs being pressed up on my chest.
I gulp as I feel my blood rushing South.

There isn't anything cute about them. They are outright erotic.

"Nah! Don't think about last night."
"Don't go there."
I murmur to stop myself from reminiscing about last night but my mind torments me in the worse way possible.

My tongue on her pussy with her moaning beneath me was pure bliss.
Her scent, her taste, her voice all too addictive.

I feel my dick harden inside my pants.

"Fuck."
I curse as the fight the urge to tear our clothes and have my way with her.

Breathe you sex maniac
Breathe.
I inhale deep breathes. I feel a bit of relief as the wayward thoughts leave my mind.

A knock interrupts us.
"Who is this fucker now, this early?"

Apparently the moron is not only a peace disturber but a knob head too as he keeps incessantly tapping on the door.

Kuhu groans obviously her sleep interrupted by this son of a bitch.
I gently remove her from myself and get up to deal with the stupid at the door.
I open the door expecting some worker or Mr Vitalli's man but these two morons surprise me.

"Fratello, I missed you."
Luca says and clings to me like an orangutan.
I close the door behind me as I step out.

"Luca leave me."
I try to push him but he clings onto me like a baby.

"I missed you, fratello."
He wails like a whiny little girl.

"You told me, now get off of me."
I tell him angrily.

"You are no fun."
He says and wipes off fake tears from his eyes while getting off of me

"What are you two even doing here?"
I ask the two morons

"What do you mean, what are we doing here? You invited the fucking russians. We are bound to be here."
Angelo says

Well he doesn't look pleased at all by my decision.