T H R E E

"Im not going to ruin you

"Im not going to ruin you..."

ONCE I stepped in out from the cold, into the warm house. I saw Cato had the fire place going and was writing something on the love-seat that laid in our living room. To be honest it felt nice to play house with Cato for a while before snow ripped Cato from my grasp.

"Who were you talking to out there?" Cato said grabbing my arm possessively before I could walk away, I admired him and his muscular build seeing that he was dressed in some grey sweatpants and a long-sleeve black shirt that had a couple buttons at the top.

"No one..." I said softly looking up at him clearly lying. "I heard you talking to someone Alice." He said sternly and I sighed.

"A peace keeper...he said he's been keeping an eye on us- on you." I said being sure he was coming to pay Cato a visit. "He said snow would be coming to visit us soon." I muttered quietly and Cato looked stunned, the first time I had seen genuine fear in his eyes.

"That's all?" Cato asked letting out a sigh of relief before letting my arm go walking back to the living room where the fire place roared, I followed behind him going to the couch. "Mhm...that old bastard." I muttered biting my lip, putting the book Prim gave me and the hot coco on the glass table in the middle of the room.

"What'd you do with Peeta today?" I asked as he came and sat next to me. "I don't know, he asked if I liked arts but I said not really, I started to take up writing a bit, using all my anger and 'trauma' and putting it into words. He's cool...his art is a bit freaky though." He admitted with a chuckle and I tilted my head.

"How so?" I wondered and he shook his head.

"I'd rather not say, you'll have to see for yourself." He told me and I just nodded before scooting closer to him, seeing him get a bit tense.

"So what we were talking about early." I looked up at Cato giving him doe eyes. I was annoyed that we got interrupted early, this time we wouldn't be.

"What do you want to do to me?" I said slightly seductively, something came over me ever since this morning, I felt attached deeply to Cato and we had already confirmed our mutual attraction, but I wanted more than that, I wanted all of him.

"I..I just want to fuck you so badly." He admitted looking away embarrassed, his cheeks bright red yet he was still not going to hold back the truth, Cato was always bold when it came to his thoughts maybe not his feelings so much.

"What's stopping you?" I asked and he looked down at me now, putting his thumb and pointer finger on the bottom of my chin. "Myself, I can't do that to you...be your first. And then leave in a couple months." He said softly looking at my lips clearly wanting to take me right here on the couch.

"But you're the only person I want to be my first time, I'm ready." I said fully and shook his head. "Don't be so naive Alice...you may think because of those games your ready but your not." He added moving his hand now, this made me angry. He's always, ALWAYS trying to protect me. We're not in those games anymore! He needs to stop acting like this...so I took matters into my own hands.

He started to get up but I got up and push him back onto the couch getting on top of his lap. "Wanna bet?" I asked looking down at  a muscular Cato who looked at me with a lustful look in his eyes, like he was trying too hard to contain himself.

I took his hand placing it on my thigh hearing a small groan come from his lips as I shuffled up against him feeling a tent pitch in his pants, which was hard to hide because of the size. "I'm not going to ruin you Alice, your to sweet...we shouldn't." He said before sighing.

"We can't." He nodded before picking up starting to carrying up stairs as I held onto him feeling his bulge still pressing against me. "Why? I want to before you're gone for god knows how long." I said with a small pout and he just stayed quiet opening the room I had been staying in, he slowly bent down to put me down on the bed.

I clung onto him so how he was on top of me. "Alice..." he said before I leaned up kissing him without hesitating making him kiss back roughly like he had been wanting to do that since I walked in the door. He groaned against my lips holding my waist with a tight grasp. Our kiss began to get more rough causing me to moan against his lips.

Suddenly he pulled away starting to kiss my neck mumbling sweet nothings against my skin. I moaned softly feeling him sucking on my neck and grinding his bulge against my womanhood. "Cato...please, I want to feel you inside." I said blushing at the thought trying to sound as sexy as I could.

his hand travelling up my shirt and past my breasts around my neck holding putting pressure on my neck gently.

Suddenly, He moved his head up looking down at my doe eyes before snapping out of it. He moved his hand from his neck and got up leaving me on the bed. "I- Stop trying to seduce me. I'm not doing this with you...you're not ready." He said breathlessly mostly trying to reassure himself it sounded like before storming out leaving me in bed embarrassed and wanting more of his lips on mine, more of his touch.

——— END ———