Chapter 12

It had been a week since Y/n and Jungkook became official. Every day felt like a dream-filled with secret dates, playful texts, and late-night phone calls that stretched into the early hours. They kept their relationship under wraps, wanting to enjoy the simplicity of each other's company without media scrutiny or fan interference.

But still Jungkook was busy with his album. So they couldn't meet that much. But his all thoughts were consumed by only her.

Yet beneath the happiness, Y/n felt a pang of guilt. She hadn't spoken to Minju yet. Because she knew why Minju did that. She knew Minju had been jealous, perhaps even had feelings for Jungkook herself. The betrayal of her closest friend still stung, but more than that, Y/n was struggling with the idea to end their friendship like this. Even Minju didn't try to contact, maybe because she knows about their relationship.

Jungkook's voice was filled with excitement when he called Y/n. "I have a performance tonight," he said, unable to hide the enthusiasm in his voice. "Would you like to come?"

Y/n felt a pang of disappointment. "I'd love to, but I have a meeting with another company for a new music video. It's scheduled to last the whole day. Can we meet after your performance? Maybe we could grab something to eat?"

"Of course, all the best for the meeting and don't forget to eat something" he replied, his tone still upbeat. "I'll see you later."

The meeting went smoothly-faster than she had expected. Y/n checked her watch and realized she had finished with plenty of time to spare. Jungkook's performance was still hours away from ending, and she was already done with her business for the day. So she decided to surprise him.

Y/n quickly grabbed her bag and called a taxi to take her to the concert venue. She knew Jungkook would be thrilled to see her, especially since he'd thought she wouldn't make it. It would be a perfect surprise.

When Y/n arrived at the venue, the performance was in full swing. She could hear the cheers of the crowd and the booming music from outside.

She showed her backstage pass to the security guards and made her way to the area where Jungkook's dressing room was located. She waited in the wings, watching the performance from the side.

Jungkook was energetic and charismatic on stage, but she could tell he was pushing himself hard. The sweat on his brow and the intensity in his movements suggested that he was giving it his all.

Jungkook finished his final performance, giving everything he had to the cheering fans. His energy on stage was electrifying, but she knew how much effort it took to maintain that level of enthusiasm.

As the final song concluded and the crowd erupted in applause, Y/n slipped backstage, blending in with the crew. She wanted to surprise Jungkook as soon as he came off stage. She knew he'd be exhausted, but she hoped her presence would be a welcome sight.

Jungkook walked off stage, breathing heavily and wiping sweat from his forehead with a towel.

He still wore his stage outfit-a sleek black ensemble that glistened with sweat under the spotlights. His hair was damp, and his shoulders slumped from the physical exertion.

He looked tired but content, the adrenaline from the performance still coursing through him. As he turned the corner, Y/n stepped forward with a big smile.

"Surprise!" she said, spreading her arms wide.

Jungkook turned, his eyes widening in disbelief. "Y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you had your meeting!"

"It ended early," she replied, pulling him into a hug. "I couldn't miss your performance. You were amazing!"

Jungkook's exhaustion seemed to vanish as he wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling her into a tight hug. He rested his head on her shoulder, letting out a deep sigh of relief and contentment. It was as if all the tension and stress from the concert melted away the moment he felt her warmth.

Golden || JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara