Chapter 13

As Y/n hummed a tune while kneading the dough for the cookies, she suddenly heard a soft knock on her door. Surprised, she wiped her hands on her apron and made her way to the door, her heart fluttering with anticipation.

Opening the door, she was greeted by the sight of Jungkook standing there, a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a warm smile on his lips. Her heart skipped a beat at the unexpected visit.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" she asked, unable to keep the smile from spreading across her face.

Jungkook returned her smile, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Just wanted to see my baby and bought her some flowers," he replied, nodding towards the flour that dusted her cheeks and clothes. "Looks like you've been up to something."

Y/n blushed, feeling a bit self-conscious. "Oh, it's nothing," she said, trying to play it off. "Just a little surprise I've been working on."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, a playful glint in his eyes. "A surprise, huh? Well, you might want to work on your stealth skills. You have flour all over your face and clothes."

Y/n couldn't help but laugh at herself, feeling her cheeks grow warmer under Jungkook's gaze. "Oops," she said, reaching up to brush the flour from her face with her hand.

But before she could do anything, Jungkook stepped closer, his touch gentle as he used his thumb to wipe away the flour from her cheek. Y/n's breath caught in her throat at the intimate gesture, her heart pounding in her chest.

"There, much better," Jungkook said, his voice soft as he looked into her eyes. "Now, tell me, what's this surprise you've been working on?"

Caught off guard by his proximity and the warmth of his touch, Y/n found herself momentarily speechless. But seeing the genuine curiosity and affection in Jungkook's eyes, she couldn't bring herself to hide anything from him.

"I was... I was trying to make some cookies for you," she admitted, feeling a blush creep up her neck.

Jungkook's smile widened, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Cookies? That sounds amazing! Mind if I lend a hand?"

Y/n blinked in surprise, her heart swelling with warmth at his offer. "You want to help?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly. "Of course! Let's go"

Baking with Jungkook was so fun yet he was a pain in the ass. He was running around like a cute puppy, asking what to do.

Finally Jungkook focused on whipping the cream, his movements precise and focused, Y/n set about preparing the cookie dough, her movements fluid and graceful. The kitchen was alive with the comforting sounds of their shared activity, accompanied by the occasional laughter and playful banter that filled the air.

Suddenly, Y/n felt a warm presence beside her as Jungkook approached, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes. With a playful smirk, he dipped his finger into the freshly whipped cream and held it out to her.

"Care for a taste?" he offered, his voice laced with a hint of mischief.

Y/n accepted his offer with a coy smile, leaning in to capture the cream on his finger with her lips. But as she pulled away, a small smear of cream remained on her lips, drawing Jungkook's gaze like a magnet. A tempting invitation for Jungkook.

Unable to resist the temptation, Jungkook closed the distance between them in an instant, his hands gently cupping Y/n's face as he leaned in to lick the cream from her lips. But the taste of her, sweet and intoxicating, sent a surge of desire coursing through him, igniting a fire that he couldn't contain.

With a hungry growl, he captured her lips in a searing kiss, his tongue sweeping across her mouth, tasting the sweetness of the cream and the intoxicating flavor of her.