the assassination attempt

Lesso teleported in front of mia before lesso could speak she collapsed she couldn't bear the pain her body was in anymore.

Lesso, are you alright? Mia as lesso tried to keep her eyes open.

I'll be ok.. but while I'm unconscious, learn to fight for yourself, my love, their coming to kill you, stay safe, I love you... my love.. lesso said as she fell unconscious.

Leo! Please! Wake up. I need you! Lesso! Mia yelled as Riley walked over to mia's sobbing body.

Mia? I'm so sorry for what's about to happen. Riley said

Nora! Wake up! Mia yelled, ignoring Riley she then activated her magic when Mia used her siren call to make Riley stop, but it didn't work.

Mia, can you stop making hard! Riley yelled, "dovey yelled after Riley.

Riley! We were not actually going to kill her! We can just tell them she got away. Dovey said

Great plan dovey also I could also just kill you for lying to me. Rafal said, pinning dovey to the wall.

I'm tired of your bitch ass pinning me to walls and shit you know you can get away with it only because I'm shorter than you. Get the fuck off me. Dovey said

Riley, kill mia, now. Rafal said
Riley, it's not worth what lesso is going to do to you! If you kill mia lesso, it is going to kill you! She'll never forgive you. I won't, and neither will Crystal. Dovey yelled

I'm not doing this, Rafal. You're out of your damn mind. Riley said as she felt the strongest kick in her stomach she doubled over in pain and began crying.

Fuck you refal! Riley yelled as the pain in her stomach kept growing more and more unbearable.

Keep saying that and I'm gonna fuck you senseless. Rafal said

The way I hate you so much is a amount of hate I've never felt for anyone else go fuck yourself bitch! Riley yelled as he kicked her in her stomach much harder, causing her to pass out.

You pathetic little bitch. Rafal said

Rafal, let me go! Dovey yelled as rafal through her to the ground

Kill mia, I'm waiting. Rafal said

Purge. Dovey mumbled with a hand on mia's back she fainted, and her body went cold.

Good job, dovey. Rafal said as lesso woke up soon after.

Dovey what the fuck did you do?! Lesso yelled rafal disappeared.

Lesso, she's not really dead. I promise I would never kill mia. Dovey said, snapping her fingers as mia woke up.

Leo! Mia yelled lesso hugged mia so tight.

Stop leaving, please? Mia asked

I'll try. Lesso said tears quickly filled her eyes, and rafal teleported again with Crystal. At his side, he was holding her by her waist her eyes were blood red.

Crystal, what are you doing next to him? Dovey asked your going to break riley's heart, and that's a pain she won't be able to bear. Please reconsider this decision."  she said as Riley blinked her eyes open.

Well, that's too damn bad. I own Crystal she's mine now. Rafal said

What drugs did you take? Crystal is my girlfriend. Riley said

No, I'm not. I don't love you anymore. Crystal said

Oh... ok, in that case, I'm going to my room. Have a good rest of your day. Riley said with hurt, confusion, and irritation in her voice.