Instant Connection

Queen Poppy, queen of the Pop Trolls, was not your typical queen. She often took to herself, spending time alone in her pod scrapbooking, only showing up for formal events. While she did enjoy the company of her friends and her family, she was the kind of Troll that liked to be on her own doing her own thing. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but for other Trolls, they found it strange that was more introverted while they were more extroverted.

Viva: Poppy!

Poppy gasped when her older sister barged into her pod, she dropped her scrapbook and scissors onto the floor.

Poppy: Viva, are you serious?! I'm in the middle of scrapbooking!

Viva: Whatever, you have to come with me!

Poppy: Why...?

Viva: I got us two tickets to see BroZone! They're in town!

Now, Poppy loved music, but she wasn't a fan of boyband. She never really understood the purpose of it because every song seemed to have the exact same theme, a relationship with a girl.

Poppy: Why two?

Viva: Because I wanna go see them with my sweet adorable baby sister...!

Poppy rolled her eyes and went back to scrapbooking.

Poppy: I'm not really in the mood for going out, Viva...just want to have a quiet day today.

Viva: Ohhhhhhhh no no no, your royal highness, you're going to this concert!

Poppy: But-

Viva: Live a little, Poppy, life's too short!

With that, Viva dragged Poppy out by her wrist causing her to drop her art supplies.

Poppy: But I wanna keep scrapbooking...!

_________________________

The concert venue was packed with Trolls and the lights on the stage were flashing like fireworks. Poppy was not used to places like this and felt like she was in a pack of sardines. At this point, she thought she was going to be baked alive at some point.

Poppy: Viva, I came to the venue, I've seen the crowd, now we can go!

Viva: Oh no you don't! Learn to live, Poppy, you're gonna look back and regret it!

Poppy: Yeah...regret ever coming here.

Viva rolled her eyes and ignored her sister's complaining.

Viva: Look, I wanted to come to this concert with you. After today, you can completely forget that you were ever here to begin with, got it?

Poppy: Fair...

Soon, the concert began and the crowd went wild when the music started playing.

GIVE IT UP FOR BROZONE!!!!!!!

The crowd continued to cheer, but Poppy just rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

Viva: Poppy, c'mon, this is a big opportunity!

Poppy: Whatever...

Soon, the boyband, BroZone, emerged onto the stage causing the crowd to cheer louder. Poppy reluctantly watched with her arms crossed.

 Poppy reluctantly watched with her arms crossed