ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❚█══the message for all who leave the above.══█❚ 

What do you think happens when earth becomes a war ground?

What happens when everything becomes too dangerous.

The water becomes undrinkable.

The food becomes poisonous

The air becomes acidic.

Guns become your right hand, and burns make up your skin.

The only noise that you hear are the cries of pain, and choking on your own blood, the coughing up poison.  The sounds and the noises that you hear down here, is nothing to worry about.
Everything is fine as long you do everything I say. War isn't pretty, war isn't fun. It's a harsh thing if you fight with hands that aren't meant to carry a weapon. Hands that are soft and smooth. I suggest you start to care, because I know you don't. You don't know anything about being down here. You are in the sky, with a life that is not perfect, but is more beautiful than it will ever be down here. With two headed creatures, and an orange fog that leaves you blisters all over your body I suggest you think.

Because being down here means you need to think.

Being down here you have to make sacrifices and choices.

Being down here means that failing is not an option.

Get ready to bleed.

Get ready to choke.

Get ready for the worst times of your privileged life.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.