3

"Hyungie.."

"I feeling weird...don't leave me.." Taehyung said while sitting on couch breathing heavily and looking at jungkook with lust full eyes while licking his lips .. Making jungkook eyes darken...

"Stop Doing that.." Jungkook said in dark voice..

"What if i don't...." Taehyung said with smirk..jungkook growl and pinnd tae in couch... Now tae is under him...

"Want me to punish you..." Jungkook said while staring at taehyung lips..

"

Punish me please " taehyung whisper.. Jungkook smirk

"With pleasure..." Jungkook said and move closer to taehyung lips... He was waiting for this moments ... To taste this beautiful and delicious lips.... Today is the day he finally taste them... Which he was carving for so long...

They both kissing each other with very passionate... It was not soft and sweet kiss.. Its like they both eating each other face... well More like jungkook is the one who going crazy... He pinnd taehyung both hands and keep biting and sucking Taehyung's lips... Not letting him breathe...

After 10 minutes jungkook still kissing taehyung not noticing that taehyung fell unconscious...but after some minutes he finally realized and break the kiss... He look at taehyung with confused then its click him..

Remember its make your hyungie hypnotize only for 10 to 15 minutes... after that he fall unconscious... But soon he'll wake up with little headache but don't worry he will not remember anything... Make sure not to make him suspicious...

Jungkook quickly gets up and adjusts taehyung clothes which are a complete mess now.... He cover him with blanket.. Then play the iron man movie and start with the almost ending scene... He took one ice cream box and run to the kitchen... He throw all ice cream and make it empty then run back to living room... He put the empty ice cream box in Taehyung's hand with spoon and place some ice cream on his lips.... After make sure everything is set... He sit on sofa with ice cream box...

After a minute he heard taehyung soft groans.. He pretend like he is watching movie and eating ice cream... Taehyung open his eyes and look around..

"Ahh my head...W-what happen did i fall sleep?" Taehyung said.. Jungkook look at him..

"Oh yeah.. You fall sleep while watching movie..and i didn't disturb you.. I know you must be tired..." Jungkook said with smile..

"Thanks kookie.. Yeah i really was tire-aghhh why my lips is paining..." Taehyung said with pout and touch his lips . its completely swollen...

"Ummm because we both eat too much ice cream...look you still holding the box.... And look at my lips its also swollen..... " jungkook said and prouding himself for not stuttering.... Taehyung look at the ice cream box and lick his lips...

"Why I'm not remember anything...?" Taehyung mumbled with confused...

"Because you fall a sleep after that... And tomorrow is your first day of your job.. you must be nervous... Anyway its getting late.. And movie also end now... I'm leaving... You should also sleep hyungie.." Jungkook said and change the topic so taehyung don't think much...

"Yeah you're right...tomorrow is first day of my job... I'm very nervous... I hope i don't disappointed them.." Taehyung said nervously.

"You won't hyungie... You're the best..." Jungkook said and show his bunny smile..