·Chapter 7· Do I wanna keep it?

I promise y'all I ain't dead. Stupid writer's block made me slow down.

Katsuki's POV:

The old hag yelled as I went to my room, locking myself in. I signed as I went to my closet and picked out a black t-shirt and olive green shorts. I put those on my bed and went to take a shower for half an hour.
While I was chilling in bed, I thought about calling 'Zuku, so I did. After the second ring he picked up.
{Kacchan?} {Hey, Nerd. How are ya?} I heard him giggle from the other side of the phone, damnit, that angelic laugh has been stuck in my mind ever since I heard it. {I'm fine Kacchan, but I won't be going to school after I'm released from the hospital} {Tch, fuck... When are you getting released though?} I heard rustling meaning he must've sat up. {In about 3-4 days} {M'kay, I'll call ya after I get back from school tomorrow} {Okay Kacchan! Ah, I have to go now, bye Kacchan!} {Bye, Bunny} I say as I hang up. Pshh, I wonder what his face is like right now.

Meanwhile...

Izuku's POV:

'DID HE JUST CALL ME BUNNY?!' I thought as Kacchan's words kept repeating through my mind. I heard the door click and looked over to see a nurse enter.
"Oh. Hi, I'm Emi, I was assigned to look after you. You must be Izuku, right?" She's pretty... "Ah, y-yes" She had baby pink hair and hazel eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" She said with a concerned look on her face. "Why?" "Your face is all red" She said. FUCK YOU KACCHAN! "I'm alright, thank you for asking" I say with a smile. "Okay then" She said as she exited.
.
.
.
.
.
"Izuku! I'm back, and guess who came to check on you" I look up from my phone as I greet my Mom and see who she was talking about. "Kacchan... Auntie Mitsuki..." I say with worry laced over my words. Auntie walks up to me as she bowed. "I'm so sorry Izuku, please forgive us—" My eyes widen as I frantically shake my head "N-No! Don't apologize! I-its okay... " Auntie signs as she looks at Kacchan, well more like glared. I watched as the two blondes had a glaring contest. "Hey, you two, why don't we eat, hm?" Mom said as she placed the takeout on table near the door of the room.

Katsuki's POV:

I watch Auntie prepare the takeout for Izuku, while he looks like a middle school girl squealing because they got
a ticket to a Justin Bieber concert. I softly smile at him while sitting at the corner of the bed. "Izu? You really aren't mad at me?" I say as his eyes widen, "No way, Kacchan! How can I be mad at my pup's father?" He says as I feel my cheeks heat up. He giggles and kisses the top of my nose. "Get a room you two" My Mom says jokingly. "A-Auntie!" Izuku exclaimed as he turned into a tomato, or strawberry, whatever you wanna say.

″6:45 PM″

"Bye Auntie, bye 'Zuku" I say as I exit the room. Hag hugs Auntie and says her goodbyes and leaves.
We reach the car as I sit at the passenger seat. "So... What do you think?" "Hah?" I say confused, "Do ya wanna keep it?" The Hag says as I sign, I'd like to keep it, but would Izuku? Maybe not... "Katsuki.." I flinch as I'm pulled out of my thoughts by my name being called.

"I... don't know.."

______________________________
Sorry for the late update, I'm on writer's block and can't find any ideas rn. Since our Summer Vacation starts from today, and ends on 19/06/24, I'll see how much I can post!

Bye loves!
642 words