Journey Begins ~

[ Aditi's Pov :-]
I was in a deep sleep when I heard my main door banging, Bell ringing and my phone buzzing all all at the same time. I picked up my phone to check who it was calling me this early in the morning to see the caller ID

"JERKHEAD"

How could I forget I have idiots of mine to get myself bothered. I kept the phone back and slept. The ringing , banging and buzzing of My phone continued when I heard a neighbor shouting at people out my door. Anyways, I ignored since I can't ruin my sleep. The ringing and buzzing stopped and after a minute or few when I felt stuff around me, and tried to wake up but before I could come back to my senses...
'SPLASH'

"Ahhh...SEERAT ! YUVAAN ! " I shouted

These two friends of mine splashed the whole bucket of water on me.

"BINGO ! " they both shouted back

"Wait you both , you drenched me and went lovely bed" I said getting up in order to fetch them .

"Seerat Bhag..!" Yuvan said running out of my room .

They started running in my apartment and I chased them. Yuvaan ran up-and-down the sofa's .Whereas Seerat went and hid in the washroom. I stood in front of the washroom door and

"Seerat dear come out "

"Nope sweetheart " she replied to which I sighed when I heard Yuvaan

" Why is your whole apartment a total mess?You're so messy and unhygienic"

" Wait! you! I'm not going to leave you first of all you drenched me and my bed, ruined my beauty sleep and you're now taunting me?. How did you both even enter my apt- "

"DING DONG "

We were running here and there. Messing up my already messed up apartment until we suddenly heard doorbell. We froze at our spots. Seerat came out of the washroom. We looked at each other in horror we knew who it was.

"I Am Not Home " I shouted

"The fvck dude -??" Seerat whisper shouted at me . I internally cried .

"Ding dong " the bell rang again .

" Now go and open the door Aditi." Yuvaan whispered

"Wutt?? Me ? Waii?? "

" You are the one living Here , even if you don't open the door the lady would look For you only." Seerat said to which I agreed and went To open the door.

" Hello, auntie.. You here early morning?" I asked nervously and also sheepishly smiling at her.

" Of course I had to be here at early in the morning , right Aditi ?" My landlord taunted .

" oh aunty... I am sorry this won't happen again. Please forgive me... pretty, please." I blinked my eyes at her

" Yeah, yeah, I come over only to hear this from you. Remember if you do this again I would not let you stay in my apartment then."

I didn't do anything..it was my friends who were shouting, I thought

"Got it dude " I showed her thumbs up which I immediately regretted.

" hmmph..Where are your idiots? they can't hide."

" ehhh.... And We ain't here today" Said Yuvaan hiding behind Seerat to which Seerat slapped her forehead.

" I would have given good scolding to you both too if I didn't have some work right now" My dear landlord Tina auntie said .

"By the way, Aditi, where are your clothes? and why are you wet?"